With You(Pt.2)

👑Yn👑
We just got done eating we went back to our Über(He was still there).

Me: Where we going next?! I asked Jaden excitedly.

Jaden: You'll see. He said nonchalantly as he looked at his phone.

I just smacked my lips, he knows I don't like waiting🙄. But anyway, it was just me, Jaden, and Tj riding in the Über until the Über pulled over.

Jaden: Wait what? Jaden asked confused.

I just looked at him confused too, I thought this was our stop but I guess not.

Me: Wait...what do you mean? I said my heart starting to jump a little.

I've seen a lot of horror movies, I know what could happen, but this driver will catch these hands! I don't play that!!

Jaden: Oh it was just something on my phone. He said looking at me with a reassuring look.

Me: JADEN OMFG YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME! I said punching him in his arm.

He held his arm and apologized and said "ow".

Me: You such a bitch I ain't even hit you that hard! I said as me and Tj started laughing.

Jaden: Who a bitch? He said raising his eyebrows.

Me: You. I said smiling at him.

Then out of nowhere he started hitting me(not for real), at first he was winning then Tj jumped and we started beating him up like, I'm gonna show you who daddy today😈.

Jaden: Ok I give up! He said trying to get away from us even though we was in this little ass car😂.

Me: Nope you going to see who daddy today. I said smirking and still beating him.

Jaden: Naw I'm daddy! He said pushing me off him and smirking.

Jaden: I won. He whispered and licked my ear lobe.

I wiped my ear in disgust.

Me: Ew weirdo! I said wiping his saliva on him while he and Tj laughed.

ÜD(Über driver): We're here he said as we pulled up to a house that looked somewhat familiar.

Jaden paid the man, we got out the car, and walked to the door. I looked at the house, and somehow I felt like I've seen this place before but the thing is, this is the first time I've been to Cali, weird right....

🤔Jaden🤔
Well we just got to Malak's house and everyone is there, including River😬. Hopefully Yn and her can get along....at least for today. I looked at Yn who looked confused, I couldn't tell what the look was but it look confused so...whatever I guess, I walked to the front door and knocked on the door and surprise surprise! River opens the door.

Yn: OH FREAKS TO THE NO! Yn said as she glared at River.

River: Hey Jaden.....Yn....Girl. She said whilst she gave me a big smile and I returned with a small smile.

Tj: Uh.......my name's Tj. Tj said looking River up and down.

River: Oh ok...Tj! Well, come on! She said as she motioned us to come in.

We all walked into the house except Yn, who was instead welcomed into a closed door to the face.

😡Yn😡
This WHOLE bitch gonna slam the door in my face! I know she saw me! Like do I look fucking invisible?! I started to feel my nose run so I wiped it, but it was blood. Oh hell naw! This bitch about to get ass whooping of the motherfucking year! I knocked on the door and hear this bitch come with the fakest sympathy look.

River: Omg! I'm so sorry I forgot you were here! She said as she looked at my nose.

I was finna beat every moving muscle of her body out but then Jaden gave me his infamous puppy dog face. I looked at him then River who was smirking. I just walked inside and River closed the door behind me.

Jaden: Come Yn. He said as he led me to the bathroom.

We went in the bathroom and I sat on the toilet.

Jaden: Dang that door got you good! He said laughing and getting me a paper towel.

I glared at him as he told me to put my head back, he got some Vaseline and a q-tip(Idk if I spelt it right), he put some Vaseline on the q-tip and put it in my noise, I jumped a little because he stuck the q-tip too damn far up my noise🙄. After he was done he kissed my nose and said don't kill her. I just playfully pushed him away from me and smiled and said no promises.

I'm going to finish but I'm tired, oh yea sorry for the wait, I got my new phone! iPhone 6s Rose Gold to be exact!!!!! Yes I'm hype😋 ard bye see you later✌🏾️