Because of you (cheating!tonyx reader

This is my first fanfiction, I hope you like it. Don't post mean comments and enjoy.  I had this idea when I was listening to Because of You .

I will not make the same mistakes that you did
I will not let myself
Cause my heart so much misery
I will not break the way you did,
You fell so hard
I've learned the hard way
To never let it get that far

"Tony! I'm home!"

You said tiredly as you take off your heels, tossing them to the side of the couch. You make your way to the stairs. When you get to the base of the stairs you see a hot red blouse......they aren't yours.

You felt an uncomfortable feeling in the pit of your stomach as you quickly climb up the stairs. As you get closer to  the bedroom you and Tony share,  you can hear the bed rustling and creaking.

"Tony." A voice moans. You pause in front of the door, your hand hovering above the handle.  You were afraid of what you would see when you opened the door. You prayed that what you heard wasn't what you thought it was.

Taking a deep breath, you swung the door open to find your fiance Tony Stark in bed with your best friend...... Pepper. The door banged against the wall and both people looked up. Tony's  eyes widened as he immediately tried to scramble off the blond that was underneath him.

Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt

Your eyes began to water and your vision started to blur as hot tears trailed down your cheeks. Your hand raised to your mouth to muffle the sobs that threatened to escape.

" Y/n it's not what it looks like! " Tony said as he made his way towards you, struggling to get his pants up .  You immediately stepped back, shaking your head. You couldn't bear to stay there any longer so you quickly took off and ran out of the house .

Because of you
I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me
Because of you
I am afraid

Rain started to pour as you decide to run to your friend Steve's house  .
" Y/n what happened?" He asked with a worried look. You didn't say anything as you began to hug him. More tears coming down from your eyes as he wrapped his arms around you and guided you into his house .
" H-He c-cheated on me "  you struggled to say
Steve sighed. He placed a small kiss on your head and decide to let you stay in his house. You thanked him, continuing to hug him vowing to yourself never to cry again .

I lose my way
And it's not too long before you point it out
I cannot cry
Because I know that's weakness in your eyes

A couple of weeks after finding out that Tony had been cheating on you, the whole avengers team was worried about you.  You didn't talk nor come out of your room. At times they asked if you needed anything from them  and you just simply shook your head, force a smile, and kindly deny their offer. You kept telling yourself that you were completely over it but the truth is ........ you're not.

I'm forced to fake
A smile, a laugh every day of my life
My heart can't possibly break
When it wasn't even whole to start with

You were sitting down on a bench in front of a small park. The sounds of children laughing and playful screaming echoed throughout the area. This caused you to form a smile on your lips however the smile quickly faded away as you began to remember something .

*flashback*
You were sick one morning but you didn't think much of it. You just assumed it was something bad that you ate. The weird thing was,  the sickness continued every morning and you were getting worried  . You picked up the phone and dialed a  friend's number. He/She gave you an option that you never thought of testing out before. He/She   decided you should take a test, just to be sure if you were pregnant or not . You hesitantly agreed on it and grabbed the test from your bag.   You just sat there, clearly nervous as you followed the instructions from the box. You set a timer after peeing on the pale white stick , after a couple minutes the timer dinged and you picked up the stick. A pink plus sign appeared. You and Tony didn't really  talk about starting a family , of course the conversation came up once in a while but you never thought that things will turn out like this .

Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust not only me but everyone around me
Because of you
I am afraid

Because of you

Because of you

*present *

As you walked around New York, you stopped in front of  Stark tower. Placing your soft hand upon your small baby bump, many thoughts were running through your mind.

'Should I  tell him or keep it a secret forever?'

( I'll let you imagine what happens next )

Please Like/ comment ^^ Thanks lovelies.

( Finished editing: March 19, 2021)