Proposal Night

Okay this is a small one shot that I decided to give to you guys , I hope you enjoy . Warning : This is a smut /lemon oneshot ,so if you do not like reading please skip this part and wait for the next chapter that will come out .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n was washing dishes , it had been a week since she saw Tony and to be honest she really missed him . Thankfully, he was coming back next week . Y/n let out a small sigh before feeling arms wrapped around her waist from behind . She tensed up , she thought it was an intruder at first but once the strange presence made a chuckle she immediately knew who it was . She relaxed and smiled before turning off the sink . "You're home early Tony ." Y/n spoke before turning her body and faced him .

" I thought I should come in and surprise my lovely girlfriend ." Tony spoke before leaning in to place a small kiss on her lips . Y/n happily returned the kiss before gripping onto
his shirt to pull him closer to her . " Guessed someone missed me ...." He chuckled against her soft lips before placing his hands on her hips .

His lips soon moved to her neck, he began to suck and bit the skin leaving a dark love bite. Y/n let out a small moan before tilting her head , allowing him to have more access. Tony began to unbutton her shirt , sliding the red button up off of her . He threw it on the floor before pulling away to take off his own .

Y/n knew at this point they wouldn't be getting much sleep but she didn't care at this point . Y/n bite her lower lip as she watched Tony unbuckle his belt , he caught her staring and smirked ." See something you like ?" He asked pulling her close to him once more . She giggled and nodded before wrapped her arms around his neck .

Y/n kissed the man she loved passionately, she felt his hands grip onto her thigh, motioning her to wrap her smooth legs around his waist . She did so , not breaking the kiss one bit . Tony soon made his way with her to their shared bedroom .

Tony laid y/n on the bed gently , he had pulled away from the kiss . Placing kisses from her cheek , to her neck , then slowly trailing them down . He paused once he made contact with her lace underwear . " nice choice ." Y/n heard him say , she blushed at the comment before feeling his fingers easing the garment off of her hips . Tony threw the garment over his shoulder , pushing her thighs apart smoothly before connecting his lips to her core . His eyes closing as his tongue flicked over your folds . Y/n muffled a moan , her back arching off the bed as Tonys hands kneaded the flesh of her thighs , he held them in place as he continues . Y/n fingers soon found their way into to Tony's hair , gripping his hair as she let out whimperings of his name . " T-Tony ..."

Tonys lips soon turned their attention to her inner thigh .y/n groaned at the sudden loss of feeling , she should've known he would do something like this . Tony was always a tease to her .

His eyes meet Y/n's , he placed a small peck on her inner thigh before grinning. " I want you ontop ....now " he commanded . Pulling away from her legs , he pulled his boxers down . He released his erection and stepped out of his boxer. Tony laid himself next to Y/n , before bring her to straddle him . Y/n aligned him with her center and lowered herself down ,sinking onto him . Tony let out a groan as she bounced up and down , her head tipped back in bliss . Moans escaped from her lips as skin slapping against each other and the bed creaking was heard echoing through out the room .

Tonys hands found their way to her hips , holding her in place as he thrusted upward into her . The force of his movement soon caused her to collapse onto Tonys chest .

" Fuck baby girl ..." Tony buried his face against her neck as y/n moaned his name . He didn't stop thrusting , both were very close to their highs  . Y/n let out gasp her walls clenching tightly around his length ." Fuck y/n come for me ." He grunted , spilling his seed into her .

Tony shuddered Under her ,Both began to pant heavily as she continued to lay on his chest . Y/n slowly lifted herself abit , allowing his shaft to slip out before laying back on him .

Tony eyes were closed as he began to run his hand up and down along y/n back .

" marry me ..." he whispered . Y/n quickly moved her head to look at him, he soon opened his eyes to meet her gaze ." Will you marry me y/n?" Reaching over to his night stand, he pulled a drawer opened and took out a small black box . He slowly opened the box and a ring was shown to her. " being away from you made me realize ... that I want you in my life forever ..." he spoke ." Unless you're not ready then  I totally underst—." Y/n cut him off with a kiss and smiled once she pulled away
.

" yes Ill marry you ..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you liked it . The next chapter will come out in 3 days. My first smut so I want it to be detailed 😉 .