Oh no .....

You stood there shock and in panic , immediately you began to move your way up to your son before he can talk to Stark .

" William !" You yelled out  as you finally got pass the huge crowd .  All eyes were on you now : Tony's , Clints, and Thors , but you didnt pay attention to that . William looked over at you with a huge smile as he ran over to you , giving you a big hug . You hugged back , smiling down at him.

" Did you see me out there mom ! I beat them " You nodded , watching him explain everything in proudness . Grunts and mumbles can be heard as you turned to look at Thor and Clint , they both had an mad expression upon there faces . Clearly not liking to be beaten by 6 year old . It made you giggle as you felt a pair of eyes on you and on you only , gathering up the courage you looked over and saw Tony . He was shock to see you here after so many years .

" Hello Mr Stark ." You greeted , breaking him out of his trance . 

" Hello y/n " He responded , stepping up towards you and your son . You stepped back abit , not wanting him to get near you or your son . " Who might this be y/n , your nephew ?" He questioned .

" My son " You responded , watching his expression he turned into shocked , hurt , mad : so many expressions mixed into one .

" My name is William Grayson l/n, sir " William interrupted , extending his hand out to Tony . Tony looked on down at him and shook William 'a hand .

" Tony Stark ,kid". He faked a smile and stepped back ." Well I have to go do something so enjoy ." You watched him walk into the crowd , sighing you looked down to you son . Steve walked up to you , he placed a hand on your shoulder . Looking up to those blue eyes of his , you smiled ." I'm fine ."

"Mom do you think the music guy will let me pick a song ?" William asked.

Before you could answer Steve interrupted " Of course he would just tell him Steve rogers sent you ." Williams eyes lit up and quickly he ran  over to the stage .

Looking over at Steve , you leaned in and kissed his cheek . He blushed lightly making you giggle ." Thanks for that Steve." He shook his head and chuckled softly .
" It was nothing y/n , now how about I get us something to drink . I'll be right back ."
" Alright " You smiled at him and with that he left . You stood there, not knowing what to do next until a loud crash was heard .

BOOM!

Partiers screamed  as a  group of men  walked up to the stage ; Your eyes widen as you immediately recognized the group , they were most wanted in the country . They were known for their unbelievable strength and crimes they committed. The Sins  ( I don't if it's an actually villain group name )   ;  " Avengers ! Come out or someone gets hurt "   One Of the men yelled out as the rest began to grab hostages , one of them happens to be your son .
" William !" You screamed ; many people began to run as you struggled to get passed.
" Just let them go ! " Steve yelled out  with his hands up in surrender , as the rest of team took their stance. You looked at Steve , 'Why isn't he doing anything ?!?!" You thought to yourself .

" YOU have 24 hours to give us what we want Captain or else ....." A smoke bomb was thrown  making everyone coughed , the avengers quickly ran up to the stage . But it was too late ,  the Sins were gone . You gasped falling onto your  knees , tears  began to leak out of your eyes as you felt your heart begin to ache .

" William...."
Sorry for it being short , I wanted to update atleast something . So please like and comment . Sorry for the grammar mistakes if there's any . I rewrote it , I think it's better this way.