Unexpected guest

(I thought I should do a part 2 ^^. The picture above is William as a baby .)

You made your decision not to tell him. Walking away from Stark tower, you looked down at your small baby bump, " I promise I will be the best parent okay, I will try my best to always make you happy ." You whispered as you made a promise to your unborn child.

*3 years later *

" William come down for breakfast !" Placing both hands on your hips, you stared at the staircase waiting for your son to come down. A smile formed on your lips as you saw the small toddler carefully walk down the stairs with his brunette hair all messed up.

" Mommy! I got dressed all by myself are you proud of me?" William exclaimed while jumping up and down. This of course made you giggle as you leaned in and placed a kiss upon your son's head.

" Yes I'm very proud of you, but you're growing up to fast " You pouted, thinking back to the time when he was just an infant in your arms. Before William was born, you had quit your old job and find a new one. You wanted to distance yourself away from the Avengers' team. You honestly did not want them to find out about William. Luckily, you never really saw them again. However recently, the news could not stop mentioning the team. You heard that they had just defeated a robot called Ultron and your son being a huge fan of the avengers, never missed the news about them. William was always updated.

" Mom, can we eat now? "

You snapped out of your thoughts and looked down at your son. You nodded in response.

"Sure, come on kiddo. " Walking to the dining room, you and him began eating his favorite breakfast .....Nutella pancakes. William was a lot like his father, his personality mostly but he had your eyes and kind heart, and that always made you happy.

Hearing a knock on the door, you looked at your son raising a brow. You weren't expecting any visitors today.

" Honey, finish eating and I'll check who it is. " William nodded with his mouth stuffed with pancakes. You smiled once more than made your way to the door. Once you opened the wooden door, your smile quickly faded.

"Y/n?" Steve spoke as he stood in front of you. Behind him was the whole Avengers' team, except for Tony and Bruce.

"S-Steve ?" You stuttered out before looking away from him. " Um, what are you guys doing here?"

" We finally meet after all these years and that's how you greet us?" Nat said, stepping forward with her arms folded.

" Sorry, um please come in. " Stepping aside, you allowed everyone in. You felt nervous, however, you can't help but realize how much you missed the team.

"Mom I finished, can I playouts.....HOLY COW " William ran towards the living room and saw all the avengers standing there. The poor child looked like he was about to faint.

" Lady y/n I didn't know you had a son? " Thor said as he walked towards William and crouch down to his height. A huge smile was seen on William's lips. You chuckled nervously as you started playing with the edges of your h/l hair. ( hair length )

" Guys, I'd like you to meet William, my son of course. William, I think you already know who these people are."

"They're the Avengers mom! I have each one of your action figures " This comment made the whole Avengers' team laugh. William ran up to Steve and with a goofy smile still plastered on his lips "You're my favorite Avenger, sir "

"Well thank you, son, I really appreciate that " Thor and Clint huffed rolling their eyes, Obviously insulted that William didn't pick them as his favorite.

" Well, y/n were here to tell you that we're throwing a party tomorrow night. We would like for you to come so that we can catch up after all these years " Nat said, walking up to you. You sighed while shaking your head.

" Sorry, Nat but I can't. I'd have no one to take care of William. Plus you know I'm not a big fan of parties " The response made Nat frown. She looked back at the team.

Clint stood up quickly, " He can come along, plus it's a small party after all. "

" Mommy please can we go, please please!!!!" William begged as he walked towards you. He began throwing out those puppy eyes of his. You bit down your lower lip, trying your hardest to resist but you couldn't. You groaned and finally gave in " Fine, but we have to leave before your bedtime mister. Deal?"

" Deal !" William hugged you tightly. You smiled, running your fingers through his soft hair.

" Well, then it's settled. We'll send a limo over to pick you guys up. " Steve sighed in relief as he and the others made their way out of the house.

"Bye guys. " You waved watching them exit the house. Finally closing the door, you looked around only to find out that your son was not in the living room anymore. Knowing him, he's probably trying to find an outfit to wear for the big night.

"What did I get myself into........"

Please Like and comment.

Updated: 3/26/2021