Chapter 2

Austins P.O.V

~a week later~

"Mom" I said walking into the living room. She was sitting in the couch watching tv.

"Yeah?" She asked looking up from the tv. I don't know how she's gonna react. I know she's not gonna be mad but I'm still a little scared.

"Me and the boys wanna move into our own house" I said looking at her waiting for a reply.

"You sure? You're gonna have to get a bunch of different insurances for the house you gotta decorate it buy the furniture appliances all kinds of stuff. It's a lot of work Austin" She explained looking at me the whole time. "You even have to clean it yourself or you could hire a maid but I'd rather you not" She stated. I nodded.

"I know mom. It's just I'm 18 and I'm ready to be on my own. I mean think about it mom you got this whole condo to yourself" I said smiling at her. She laughed.

"Well if you're ready and understand all the responsibilities that come with owning your own house then I'm happy for you!" She smiled up at me. I hugged her and told her I love her. I walked in Alex's room.

"Looks like we're moving bro" I exclaimed walking into his room. He was watching family guy.

"Finally man" He said still looking at the tv. I told the rest of the boys. I went back to my room and started looking for houses.

Madison's P.O.V

I am currently watching my little sister. My brother is at his dads. Paige's daycare is closed today I have no idea why but it is. Yesterday me and Chloe went out to lunch with Aunt Lisa. She's awesome.
Anyway Austin hasn't texted me since the day he got back to Florida maybe he's just so busy in the studio or something. I don't know. I got up to make Paige a bottle bc she was hungry. Not that she told me but it's been a few hours since I fed her. I made the bottle and grabbed her out of her bouncer grabbed a burp rag and sat down and started feeding her. A few minutes after I started feeding her Austin FaceTimed me.

"Heyyy" I said answering it. He smiled wide.

"Hey I miss you" He said still smiling. Now it was my turn to smile.

"I miss you too." I kept feeding Paige.

"So I have a question" He said running his hand over the tip of hi nose like ya know rubbing it.

"No Austin I will not be your girlfriend gosh" I laughed. He laughed with me.

"You're ugly no one wants to be your boyfriend" He jokingly said. I just laughed "seriously tho. I'm looking for houses a-"

"What?!" I asked excitedly.

He laughed "let me finish anyway I was wondering if you wanted to fly here after I buy a house and help me pick out furniture and stuff" He said looking serious.

I smiled "id be glad to help" I checked Paige's bottle and only had 2 ounces left. Time to burp her. I set my phone down and started burping her.

"Youre gonna be such a good mom" I heard Austin say. I smiled really big.

"Thank you" I said putting the bottle back in her mouth.