Chapter 4

"Hello?" I asked into the phone.

I heard Austin sniffle on the other end. "You got a minute?" He asked. I let go of Ashton's and stood up and walked outside. As soon as I walked outside paparazzi was taking pictures immediately. I walked right back in and went to the bathroom. "You there?"

"Sorry I was gonna go outside but paparazzi were out there so I had to go back in and find a spot to talk, but I'm here now so what's up?" I asked him walking in the bathroom.

He took a deep breath and began speaking "I'm so stressed out, between my career my relationship my friends just everything."

"Why is your career stressing you out? I know it's a lot of work and stuff, but is it getting to much or what?" I asked looking in the mirror.

"Not really. It's just I have been telling my fans for like 2 years now that I'm gonna drop an album and the record label I was with wouldn't allow me to so I signed with a new one and I'm making music. I-I just don't want to let my Mahomies down, they mean the world to me" He sighed.

"I'm sure they understand, at lest if they are real fans they will. Maybe you should give teasers of new music or maybe drop a song or two. It will all be okay in the end." I paused for a second "It will be stressful, no one ever said being a teenage heart throb was easy" I said smiling.

Austin chuckled "This is why you're my Bestfriend" I smiled and flipped my hair

"I know I'm the bessssst" The door opened and Chloe walked in. I mouthed to her I would be out in a minute and she nodded and walked out. "So why is your relationship and friends stressing you out?" I asked.

"Well being away from Katya is hard. It's stressful, she's traveling for her career and I'm traveling for mine. It's getting better though. She gets to come back and spend a few months with me. And friendships well they aren't stressing me out much" he said. So he doesn't even miss me? Damn.

"Well I'm glad you guys are getting better but listen I love you Bestfriend but I have to go, I'm having lunch with Chloe and some friends call me later or something" We said bye and hung up. I looked in the mirror one last time and went back and sat down in my spot, next to Ashton. I smiled sitting down. "Sorry guys my friend called and needed someone to talk to real quick"

"We waited for you to order food but Chloe ordered your drink" Michael told me. I nodded and looked through the menu. The waitress came to our table and took our orders a few minutes later. We just chatted while we waited for our food. Ashton and I ended up holding hands again. Man I just met him and I'm already crazy about him. Sucks we have to leave in a few days.

~After lunch~

After lunch we all went back to Luke's. I sat on the couch next to Chloe and put my legs on her and scrolled through my mentions on Twitter. Holy crap they are blowing up. Well more than usual. I looked through them and favorited some of the nice ones. My phone went off with a text from Ashton.

Ashy🍆💦💗: Come sit by me or on my lap 😕

Me: Why should I? What's in it for me? 

Ashy🍆💦💗: Me lmao duh or we cold just go upstairs and cuddle

Me: I like that better. Let's go cupcake

Ashy🍆💦💗: Did you just call me a fucking cupcake?

Me: 😂😂 yes I did whatcha gonna do about it?

He stood up and walked upstairs and so did I. We walked into his room and I jumped on the bed and he laid next to me. We starts cuddling.

"I'm actually gonna miss you when you go home" He said. I looked at him and laughed.

"Actually gonna miss me?" He laughed too.

"I didn't mean it like that" I smiled.

"I'm gonna miss you too." I said laying my head between his arm and chest and put my leg over him and my arm over him.

"Comfy?" He asked and I nodded.

   ~Skipping a few days~

Chloe's P.O.V

Madi and I are currently standing by Lukes front door with our suitcases waiting for my mom. I'm sad that we are leaving. Madi is sad but also kinda happy to be home so she can see her family. Her and Ashton banged like 1000 times in the last 3 days. I didn't know they would hit it off like that but they did.

"Ready to go girls? Uber is here" My mom  me out of my thoughts. We both nodded and We gave the boys hugs bye and Luke whispered to text him and don't forget he's coming to visit in a couple weeks. I looked over and Ashton was holing Madi and she was crying. I've learned being her Bestfriend for the last 10 years that she's emotional and gets attached easy. Eventually Ashton and Madi walked out of the house holding hands and he was rolling her suitcase. He put it in the trunk and helped me and my mom with ours too. They kissed and hugged goodbye and we all got in. The uber pulled off.

"We aren't even dating but it feels like we were. Ugh I hate being emotional" Madi said wiping her tears. I forgot they weren't dating. Holy shit he must have bomb dick or something because she is a wreck leaving him. I actually wanted to cry leaving Luke but I didn't because I don't cry infront of people and plus it would've been weird. I mean yeah things got steamy between us but we aren't official. We got to the airport.

~Skipping to arriving in the US~

Madison's P.O.V

I miss Ashton but I'm glad to be home. We all got into an uber when one arrived for us and went back to Chloe's. Once we got there they took their luggage inside and they took me home. When we got to me house I told them bye and thanks for inviting me and I loved them. I got out and walked inside my brother came running up to me and hugged me. Dropped my bag and let go of my suit case and hugged him back.

"I missed you bubba" I aid still hugging him.

"I missed you too sissy" I put him down and walked over to the couch and hugged my mom

"How was it? Did you have fun?" She asked.

"Yes I did" I told her letting go of her "Chloe and her moms friends son Luke are so cute. You should see how cute they are together mom" I told her picking up my little sister from her swing and giving her a bunch of kisses. I stayed downstairs and spent some time with them and ate dinner before going upstairs. I put my suit cases back pack and duffle bag infront of my closest and changed into some pajamas and texted Ashton.

Me: Hey ashy sorry I didn't text you when I landed or anything was super excited to get home. I'm going to bed now. I miss you goodnight 💋❤️

I went into my bathroom and brushed my teeth and went pee. I put my phone on the charger and seen I had a text from Ashton.

Ashy🍆💦💗: It's fine gorgeous. Miss u too. Sleep well goodnight 😘

I smiled and laid in my bed. It feels amazing to be home.

*HEY GUYS ITS BEEN FOREVER IM SORRY!! Love y'all vote and blah blah 💋❤️"