Chapter 3

~Next day~

I woke up with Chloe's legs over me. Usually it's mine over hers when we sleep in the same bed but not this time. I unplugged my phone,I sleep with it under my pillow by the way, I scrolled through Twitter and seen Austin was at the gym with the boys and his 'boo'. Maybe I should wake Ashton up and go find a gym. Is that too petty? Oh well I'm gonna do it. I got up making sure I didn't wake Chloe up. I walked to the room Ashton is sleeping in and went in to wake him up.

"Ashton" I whispered standing by him. He didn't even budge. I normally wouldn't be awake at this time either. I tried a few more times before shaking him. He opened his eye and just looked at me. I started laughing and he hit me with a pillow.

"What do you want? If it's not a good reason I'm hitting with the pillow again" He said looking at his phone. I knew he was gonna hit me with the pillow so I just laughed.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to the gym?" I asked waiting for him to hit me with th- I was cut off by him hitting me with the pillow I just laughed and grabbed the pillow beside him and hitting him with it. Let's just say that turned into a 10 minute pillow fight that ended with me being tackled on his bed and him tickling me to death.

"I guess I'll go to the gym I need to work on my guns" Ashton said getting up and flexing and showing me his "guns" I laughed and got off the bed and walked by the door.

"You wish you had guns it's all flab" I said smiling and running to the room me and Chloe were sleeping in. He ran after me and I shut the door holding it closed with my body laughing so hard. "Let me in" Ashton tried pushing the door open. He almost had it.

"Shut the fuck up I'm trying to sleep" Chloe said turning over. I opened the door and put my finger over my mouth telling Ashton to be quiet.

"Get out so I can change" I whispered to him. He left the room and I went to my suitcase and pulled out a sports bra and a pair of black yoga pants. I put them on and put my hair in a pony tail. I grabbed a pair of socks and my yeezeys and put them on, I grabbed my headphones and phone and walked to Ashton's room. He wasn't in there when j went in there. I'm guessing he's downstairs. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen and seen Ashton eating. I walked over and took some of his food.

"Hey! Why'd you do that?!" He asked looking at me with his mouth wide open. I just started laughing. After I was done laughing and he was done eating we took off to the gym. Ashton said it was to far to walk but it was literally 3 minutes from the house. When we got to the gym I got out of the car and skipped inside happily. Ashton just walked behind me laughing at me. What a party pooper. When I walked inside I looked around looking for something to start. I decided I would start working out by running on the treadmill. I got on it and started it. I put in my headphones and started jamming out. I think I ran on it for like 10 minutes. When I was done I looked around for Ashton. I found him lifting weights. I wanted to scare him but I couldn't because there was a mirror and he could see me walking up.

"Get it Ashy!" I laughed walking over to him. I picked up a couple weights and did squats. I did like 80-90 squats. I looked in the mirror and Ashton was behind me filming me do squats. "Ashton what are you doing?!" I asked him turning around smiling. He smiled at me.

"I'm filming you do your squats" He stayed smiling. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Are you gonna post it?" I asked grabbing my water bottle and taking a drink.

"Can I?" He asked. I nodded taking another drink. "I forgot my water can I take a drink of yours?" He asked.

"Ew no you have germs" I scrunched up my nose. He reached for my water and I hugged it. "Stay away." He laughed at me.