.:8:.

Alrighties so I'm starting a Halsey zodiac book so y'all should check it out if you want. I guess. Carry on chaps.

~

*Josh's POV*

It's been thirty minutes. Sadie said time was out and I rushed out of the room, covering my hands over my mouth, I don't think I can take this. It's been like two fucking days and I already can't take it anymore.

I wicket raced to the bathroom, but before I was able to enter, I tripped over myself and crashed my head onto the wall. I bursts out in tears, and not even just because of the head injury, but because I just physically can't take this. All of this.
*ANXIETY/MENTAL BREAKDOWN TRIGGER WARNING*

With out even thinking about it, the tears started to fall. I felt like I couldn't feel anything, not even myself within that moment. My hands trembled as they searched the carpet of the hallway for nothing in particular. I was hyperventilating, and screaming nonsense with out any recognition. Them out of know where, I puked. I puked in the fucking hallway.

After I created that mess upon the floor, I kept my eyes closed for a while, afraid that if I saw the vomit, I would just puke even more. Ironically thinking about me seeing the puke and puking again, made me start to puke before I opened my eyes. As I was still vomiting in the hallway, I felt a hand start to rub circles on my back.

"Shhh shh, it will be okay Hun, just breathe."

Startled by the voice I jumped and turned around, and me being the clumsy idiot I am, fell back into my own fucking puke.

"Oh my goodness gracious! I so so sorry! Oh golly oh golly." I chuckled a little and just shook my head.

"Hey don't worry man, it was a mistake."I said with a smile.

     "Umm okay. Hey umm... How about I'll take you back to my cabin and clean you up?" He explained.

     "Oh you don't have to man, I mean I'm kind of covered in vomit." I said laughing to myself, but then remembering that I am covered in vomit.

     He seemed to realize what was happening as he covered his hand over my mouth and shook his head whilst slowly saying "nope."

     Tyler decided to just walk me back to my cabin so I could retrieve my clothes.

"You know we haven't quite properly met yet my friend." Tyler reached out his  hand, " my name is Tyler Joseph, nice to meet you!"

     I giggled and shook his hand. "Well hello Tyler! My name is Joshua Dun. Josh for short."

     "Tyler laughed, "Okay I'll remember that , Josh for short." I groaned and sarcastically laughed at his dad joke. For some reason me and josh remained shaking hands for a really long time until Tyler said something.

     " you know what dude, we should totally make a secret handshake by the end of this summer." Tyler said very excitedly as he continued shaking my  hand.

     I agreed and shook his hand longer until we both realized that I was still covered in vomit. We both laughed as I got my clothes and headed to the bathroom.

     I started to head into the bathroom, but I heard some noise, soon realizing that it was in use. I looked at Tyler who just frowned in curiosity. We both waited outside the bathroom door, pressing our ears against it. Oh my god someone was definitely having sex in there. We both looked at each other and decided we would open the door. Tyler put his hand on the door knob and turned it slowly. He then proceeded to open it at full speed, which revealed story and Connor behind the door, having sex. I think we all saw this coming.

~
My phone screen is too bright even though I turned the brightness down all the way???