.:14:.

#prayfororlando
There are many charity's and t shirts that you can buy right now to help out people who are in need. We all need to remember to stay together as a community, but also not exclude others out. These past few days have demonstrated the different kinds of people within our community. I believe as long as you are serious about helping, and don't mean any harm, you shall be welcome.

A drag queen named Rubber Child is giving half of her proceeds for the mini rubber package to Pulse

Sorry if that was too long but it's just something I had to cover. Small TRIGGER WARNING for depressing stuff.
-

Tyler was positive that he didn't want to see what he looked like. He knew he was a complete wreck, his face stained with tears, red blotches covering almost every inch. Scratches scattered all over the tops of his hands, courtesy of his fingernails that dug into them, to try and stop the rapid shaking through out his body. Chunks of his hair lie upon the stone cold floor, he could barely remember the last time he pulled out his hair like this. The stress, and the anxiety, and the pain, were slowly but surely taking over his life and manipulating his mind into a constant state of second guessing, and constant fear of nothing. It's never been this bad, it has never been to the point of practically driving himself off of the cliff of his mind. He realized that he was practically dangling at this point, finger after finger, slowly losing the firm grip of the cliff, that was crumbling underneath the pads of his fingers. Tyler blinked as he brought himself out of his sinking black hole of depression, as he proceeded to hear sounds in the hallway, which was extremely peculiar, since the workers at the camp tried ever so slightly not to make the littlest squeak of noise.

"Ash I'm fucking scared! We don't even know where we are in this fucking camp, we haven't even seen Josh yet, and there's a 99% chance that they will find us and probably feed us to the damn sharks." Tyler's eyes grew wide at the mention of Josh.

"Well your dreams are gonna come true if you don't keep you god damn voice down you fucking dip shit." He heard some giggles as the girls seemed to investigate the area, lightly knocking on doors and barely whispering Josh's name.

     "Josh isn't here." Tyler said without thinking, as loud as he could, mind the fact that his voice was too hoarse to speak properly. All noises stopped, and it was silent for a minute. He soon heard a jingling with the keys and the door opened. In front of him, he saw two girls, both looking a proper amount of quirky.

After the door gradually swung open, the girls stood there, anxiously staring on at the wreck of a boy in front of them. Both of the girls happened to be at a lost for words. Melanie thought it was 2016, not the fucking holocaust. The fact that a boy their age was brought to so much emotional distress that it caused him to pull his hair out, shook them both up. Ashley's motherly instincts kicked in, and she cautiously made her way to the boy, a saddened expression resting upon her face. She reached her hand out to his face and slowly trailed her fingers down his battered skin. Her hands rested upon the backs of his shoulders as she pulled him to her tightly, yet still being as careful as she could. The boy was obviously shocked, but her embrace was so comforting and warm, and he felt so safe. He hugged the girl back, as streams of tears rolled out of his eyes without any warning.

Ashley pulled back and smiled at him sadly, she reached out her hand, which he took, pulling him up as he patted down on his jeans. Melanie stood there awkwardly, not knowing exactly what to do in this certain situation.

     "So, I know Josh. Josh is my... Josh is my boyfriend." Even Tyler smiled as he blushed. Ashley screamed in joy, which caused Mel's eyes to grow wide as she smacked her hand over Ashley's mouth.

     "What the fuck Ashley!!!!" She yelled, which caused Tyler roll his eyes and groan. These two were... Something.

     "That's really cute! But I'm sorry we have to go like right now o-"

     "Or what?" Wow is this fucking story gonna go anywhere if they just all keep fucking themselves over.

-
It was like the fucking apocalypse. Every one was running around like mad men, the camp counselors were going insane. It's not like they can punish everyone though, right? ... Right?

Connor and Josh ran through all the people, trying to maneuver their ways towards the cells. They made it towards the building and they were both extremely relieved.

     "Fuck yeah! Now we have to actually get in- oh shit." Josh turned around to see what Connor was staring at. Leaning against the back of the building was a six foot bleach blonde guy smoking a cigarette. He had thick rimmed glasses and almost looked as if he was wearing black makeup around his eyes. They also could've sworn his boots had a heel as well. They both recognized him immediately, because he definitely didn't seem like he would work at a Christian camp.

     They hid behind a bush as they tried to figure out what to do about this situation. "Josh, how the fuck are we go-"

"You know I can fucking hear you right?" Both of their eyes got wide as he stamped out his cigarette and laughed.

"Umm... We were just, you know, just-"

"Fucking? I can see it. If me and my boyfriend were hear, that would probably be the best place to be honest, even though he's not too fond of nature." He laughed.

By this point they had already stood up and walked over to the worker. Josh looked at Connor in shock as he did the same. He has a boyfriend? And he's a counselor at an anti-gay camp?

He realized the looks on their faces and chuckled. "Yeah I would assume you're probably confused as fuck. So my parents are pretty much fine with my Satanic gay ass, but my homophobic aunt thinks otherwise. So they came to a compromise and decided to make me work here, which is probably worse having to see all these people my age fucking suffering, and not even being able to do shit about it." Both Connor and Josh were in awe. They can't believe that someone here actually understood them. Josh felt like he could cry.

Aaron smiled at them happily. "Hey, is there anything I could help you guys with. I've been doing my best to try and help as many people as I can, but I haven't been able to get the chance to talk to you guys." God this man was fucking blessing.

"Well, they have Joshes boyfriend in that building and-" the guys eyes became enraged as he frowned at Connors words.

"Say no more boys, we are breaking in and getting your lover." Connors eyes lit up and slowly deflated as Josh noticed.

"Well, there's one more thing. Connors boyfriend ran away and he's flipping his shit over it. Do you think you can help?" Josh said as Connor smiled, slightly tearing up in appreciation. He mouthed a thank you to Josh who smiled and patted his back.

"Is his name Troye?" They both nodded their heads vigorously as he sighed. "They found him not to long ago. Pretty sure he's in one of the more advanced cells, maybe the basement. I'll try my best okay? Don't worry. What are your names by the way?"

"I'm Josh and this is Connor. My boyfriend is Tyler." He smiled and nodded.

"Well nice to meet you Josh- Connor, I'm Aaron. Now let's find your boys!"