.:12:.

Ok but 8 k is a lot of fucking reads. I will never understand lmao.
This song will really set the mood btw.
~

There's something special about being at a lake past curfew with some of your best friends. Just fucking around, not knowing what exactly is happening, while passing around a blunt and a bottle of wine. We were being stupid for sure, as anyone could see us at any second, but god damn I love whine. So fuck it.

"... Guys. Guys. Oh my god. Did you guys ever like, realize that we all had tails at one point. Fuck man. Like, when we were in the womb, we had tails. And we highly resembled similar fetuses of animals such as mice and alligators. What if I'm actually an alligator." At this point Connor started to cry. I wonder how much he actually smokes. Troye just giggled and then looked down at Connors crotch and started crying.

"I'm so gay!!" He sobbed as Connor started licking his face, which immediately takes off from there. I think you can assume what happens next.  Me and Josh just awkwardly turned around so we wouldn't have to witness... That.

"Hey. You wanna go for a walk?" Josh asked me. Of course I said yes.
Josh took my hand and pulled me away from those sickos. We swung our hands as we walked by the lake. It was weirdly romantic, and I loved every second of it.

Josh and I are in a weird spot. I'm not sure what we are, even. I guess we're in a relationship? I have no fucking clue, but what ever it is, I hope it lasts.

"Want some?" Josh said as he took the whine from his other and and gulped it down.

"Umm no thanks I'm good." I said sort of awkwardly. I'm not sure why this sort of Awkward, but what ever.

Suddenly Josh stopped walking and he faced me. "Hey Tyler. Look,
So we haven't really known each other that long, I mean kind of long, like a couple of months? I don't fucking know the Author isn't keeping track. But look Tyler, life. Right now. It fucking sucks. I have no one. Everyone fucking hates me, my mom, who is the only person in my life who somewhat matters, but she never cared anyway. And my ex boyfriend fucking killed himself, and I still haven t excepted that yet. But honestly, I am so thankful for you. You are able to cheer my up on days where I have to stare at fucking vaginas all
Day and pretend like I fucking like it. You never fucking fail me babe. And I wanna die sometimes. I'm always so tempted too, but something always stops me. And it's you. And fuck!! God you're amazing! I'm so Fucking blessed to have you in my life!" At this point I wasn't that sure what was happening because he was rambling like crazy, but now I know he's a sappy drunk. I was barely drunk but I could tell the alcohol was getting to him. "God Tyler. You know I just wanna..."

     And then he kissed me hard. We've kissed a few times, but not like this. This was longing, and needy, and I loved every second of it. We were standing outside a lake, at a fucking Christian camp,making out, with Troye  and Connor fucking each other a few feet away. Quite the scene.

     Josh gripped his hands on my face as his tongue deepened it's way down my throat. We were fucking going at it, and it was hot. We both could barely breathed as things started escalating. He ran his hands over my body as I wrapped my arms around his neck, tangling my fingers in his hair. His hands made their way under my shirt as he was still attacking my lips. God this was amazing. I never wanted it to end. Sadly he had to disconnect his lips so he could rip my shirt off. I was so caught up in the moment I didn't even realize how cold it was. Soon enough his shirt was laying on the ground as well. Josh ran his hands all over my back as I did the same. He stumbled a little, which resulted in us falling in the sand with him on top of me. We both giggled but we continued on.

He quickly disconnected our lips and looked me in the eyes with so much passion. "Are you ok with this boo?" I giggled s little at him calling me boo but I just nodded my head as he undid my zipper and slid my pants off. He started running me through my underwear as I tried not to moan too loud.

"You like that baby boy?" He said as his hand started going towards the waist band, which resulted in him pulling off my underwear right away.

I gasped a little in shock, but let him continue. He ran his hands over my legs, and placed his lips on my thighs. He left tiny kisses all over the inside of my thighs, causing me to shiver greatly. His mouth started getting closer to my dick and he lic-

"What the fuck is going on here?!?!?!!??"

Merry Christmas guys! I hope the tooth fairy blesses you with many eggs.