Bittersweet Love moments

TONY'S P.O.V

Another month passes by. Rhylee misses Ross so she isn't very happy. Of course I always comfort her because she is like my little sister. They still call and Skype but I know she would rather have Ross here. She started filming a couple weeks ago and she's almost to the kissing scene and where she gets killed off. Today we did not have a show, so we stayed in the hotel all day because it was raining. Rhylee was on the bus chatting with Ross. I love the way he treats her. He makes sure she's comfortable with something before he does it and he treats her like a princess. My little sis was finally happy.

RHYLEE'S P.O.V

I was on the bus right now face timing Ross. He looked so happy when my face popped up. "Hey baby!" Ross exclaimed. "Heyyyy!!" I happily said back. "How's filming?" He asked going to his room. "Fine, but I don't like having to kiss Justin all the time." I frowned. "Well you certainly didn't mind that one week." Once he realized what he said, he had a look of guilt. "I told you I didn't mean to! Plus, he kissed me! I pulled away! Why would you think I would wanna kiss that piece of dirt?" I started crying. We hadn't really talked about the letter or anything but today, I'm pretty sure is when everything comes clean.

"Rhylee, I'm so sorry I didn't mean it baby! Damn! I always mess things up." He had sorrow in his eyes meaning he meant it. "I'm sorry Ross. You don't mess everything up! I mess things up and you make them better. I'm sorry. I feel bad because you are always cleaning up my messes." I tried wiping away my tears but it was no use. "Baby girl, Shh. You don't mess everything up! You're getting better with your cutting problem because you know how much it means to everyone. That's not messing up!" He looked hurt. I pulled the curtain on the bunk and turned the light on so it was more private.

I continued crying but I was trying to stop myself. "That's it! I'm coming there!" Ross said moving a little. "Ross you don't have to do that." I had started to calm down. "No! I wanna hold you. Tell you everything's ok. You are in Missouri right?" I nodded. "Alright, don't worry, I wanna see you. Bye babe!" He smiled that smile. "Bye Ross!" I clicked 'end'. Yay! My awesome boyfriend was coming! I dried my eyes and went back inside the hotel. "What are you smiling about?" Bridgit asked as I couldn't help but smile bigger. "Ross is coming!" I couldn't stop smiling. "Yes! Then it will be 3 boys and 2 girls! Jack!" Payten screamed high fiving Tony. Me and Bridgit rolled our eyes and checked Twitter.

@RhyleeLaddFP: can't wait to see my man! 😋 See you soon! @rossR5 😉

I almost immediately got a reply back.

@rossR5: can't wait to see my girl! @RhyleeLadFP I'm already in the state!😊

Wow. He's fast. I took a shower and threw on my grey sweats and my yellow Hollister sweatshirt. I pulled my hair back in a French Braid and let my side bangs flow. After an hour or so, there was a knock at the door.

BRIDGIT'S P.O.V

There was a knock at the door and I ran wearing my sweats and sweatshirt with a messy bun. I opened it and saw Ross. "Oh you're not the pizza boy!" I joked. "And you're not Rhylee!" He joked back. Honestly, I love Ross. No, not in that kinda way. Just the way he treated Rhylee. I let him in and as soon as Ross saw her, he ran and picked her up and spun her around. "Oh my gosh Ross! You scared the shit out of me!" She was squirming but Ross wouldn't let go. I quickly picked up her phone and took of picture. She took it from me and tweeted the picture.

ROSS' P.O.V

I spun Rhylee around and I heard a click. Bridgit took a picture of us. Soon I heard my phone beep.

@RhyleeLaddFP: (attachment) you gotta love him! @rossR5 😘😊

@rossR5: how could you not love me?! @RhyleeLaddFP 😍☺

@RhyleeLaddFP: you are really cocky 😛@rossR5

@rossR5: no, I'm Sexaaaayyyy😃 @RhyleeLaddFP

@RhyleeLaddFP: cocky.😑

After that I pecked her on the lips. I was so happy that I could hold her again. Now it was 9:30 and everyone was going to bed. Me and Rhylee went to the bus, it was private there. We spread out across the floor and Rhylee was super light. "Good grief girl! Do you eat anything?!" I asked. She got up and smacked me with a pillow. "Of course I eat. I always thought I was fat though." She looked down. "You aren't fat. You feel like 10 pounds." She blushed. "I know that, but in middle school....." She started tearing and tried to hold them back.

I sat down next to her as she looked up. The tears in her eyes didn't fall. She was being brave for me because she knew I hated seeing her cry. "Rhylee I know I hate seeing you cry but it hurts even worse to see you try and be brave for me." She still held back the tears. "Rhylee if you need to cry then cry. Please, tell me everything about it." She hesitated then let a tear drop. Soon more and more came out. "In middle school, I thought my figure was good until people started to get in my head. Then I thought about it, maybe I was fat. I started starving myself until Bridgit helped me through it." She cried into my chest and I felt a tear escape my eye. She did NOT deserve to be treated like this.

Rhylee then got up and laid in the bunk. I heard her crying but I knew she wanted to be alone. Suddenly, the crying stopped. Instead I heard a faint yell. I got up quickly and pulled the curtain. "Ross. Help. I can't. Breathe" she finally managed to get the words out. I then remembered she had asthma. She always kept an inhaler next to her phone charger. I grabbed it and ran back to the bunk. When I put it in her mouth and made it activate, she began to calm down.

I pulled myself up and grabbed her. She was breathing heavily. "Shh baby girl it's alright." She didn't start crying, knowing she had to calm down or she could go into shock. I stroked her hair and held her waist with my free hand. She started hyperventilating. "Rhylee calm down everything is fine." Then I realized again her asthma was so bad that you really had to watch her when she had an asthma attacked. She went into another attack but this time I had the inhaler and I put it in her mouth and activated it. The inhaler had no more air in it. I remembered AGAIN that her lungs needed much more air than most people.

She could only go 10 minutes without air so I ran back to the hotel room. Surprisingly I didn't wake anybody up. I was loud, I was crying and angry kicking things around. I found her inhaler in her backpack and quickly ran back. It had been 4 minutes. She was freaking out and was getting worked up. "Don't worry Rhylee, I'm here." I said trying to calm her down. She couldn't get to worked up or else she would go into shock. I finally unwrapped the inhaler and stuck it in her mouth. She gracefully breathed in the air. It took her a good 6 minutes to get fully aired.

We had enough room to sit up. I could see the fear in her eyes. I started crying, I don't know, I can't help it. She wiped away my tears and looked down. "That was scary. Will you please look at me?" I asked nicely. She looked up, holding back tears. I pulled her into a hug and we began kissing. She moved her fingers through my hair as I held her thigh. Then I pulled back knowing she needed to breathe. After 20 minutes of the chaos she finally said something. "Ross thank you. Thank you so much." The fear in her eyes turned into love. "Babe, I wasn't gonna let you suffer, or die or go into shock. You mean everything to me and I don't know what I would do without you." I meant what I said.

We ended up falling asleep in the bunk. I woke up early, 4:30 am early. I noticed Rhylee wasn't in bed so I got up and saw her grabbing her inhaler. She was coughing, choking because she didn't have air. I noticed she couldn't get the inhaler to open. "Rhylee calm down. How long have you gone?" She was trying to say something but couldn't so she held up 6 fingers. At this point she was crying, and really needed help. I finally got the inhaler open. She got some air into her lungs but then she fainted. "RHYLEE!!" I screamed.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
Oooo 😦 Cliffhanger! How did I do? What will happen to Rhylee?! Bye ✌