I'm comin home...then leaving

RHYLEE'S P.O.V

The tour is officially over! I can't wait to go home and see my brothers and my dad. Kandice moved in with her friend. My sisters are bitches right? Ross and I got onto the bus and back to the bunks. I was pooped. Ross climbed up next to me and wrapped his arm around my waist. "Interesting tour right?" I nodded. "I'm ready to get home and see my little buddy." I could feel Ross' smile against my back. "I bet he's missed you." I nodded again. "I bet he's missed you too." Ross flipped me so I was facing him. "You're so beautiful." I blushed. "You're so handsome." He smiled his cheeky smile and kissed my forehead. "Let's go to sleep. Long day tomorrow." Ross said bringing me closer to him, making me warm and falling asleep.

The next morning we arrived at the airport. Ross and I grabbed our luggage and boarded the plane along with everyone else following. It took 20 minutes longer because people wanted autographs from everyone, even me. My band obviously broke up, because Bridgit got accepted to Harvard. But I'm happy for her. She's been dreaming of that college since she was 13. Tony on the other hand, moved to Europe. Anyway we got on the plane and blah blah blah. About 2 hours in the ride Rianna called my phone. "Hay girl! Yeah. Ok. Yes. Alright. That's totally cool. Aww. Well I guess I'll see you later. Bye!" Ross raised his eyebrows at me. "Rianna is going to Las Vegas for an acting job." "Ahh."

I put my head phones in and put on a playlist of my favorite bands, Panic! At The Disco, Paramore, Fall Out Boy, and Demi Lovato. My eyes became heavy and I fell asleep on Ross' shoulder. He placed his lips on my head and then placed his head on mine. Once again, I fell asleep. "Ladies and gentlemen we thank you for boarding American AirLines. Please exit the plane in an orderly fashion." I jerked up and grabbed my stuff. Ross giggled and grabbed his stiff too. Liam, dad, and Toby were all waiting for us. I ran and picked Toby up. "Toby!!!!" I screamed. "I missed you!!" He screamed back.

We went home and rushed in. I went to my bed and plopped down on it. Ross did the same. "Oh my god it's so good to be back." I nodded. "So what do you want to do?" He asked. I shrugged. "Nothing at the moment." He slipped his arm around my waist and brought me closer to him. "You know what I realized? We are both gonna be 19 this year!" Ross said excitedly. "Yeah?" I laughed. "So, I'm getting closer to an important event with you." I blushed. "You're so sweet." He blushed as well and my stomach growled. "Hungry?" I nodded. "Come on." He carried me downstairs and to the kitchen.

"Whatcha want pumpkin?" I smiled at his new nickname. "Um French toast!" He smiled and started to prepare it. Liam came and sat beside me. "Hey sis. Hey bro." "Whatcha been up to?" I shrugged. "Tour with my boyfriend, sisters betraying me. Ya know the usual." He laughed. "Alright then." Then he disappeared to his room. "It's ready babe." I thanked him and dug in. He made him some too. We finished and joined everyone on the couch. "Breaking News! 16 year old Kandice Ladd has been spotted shop lifting and excessive drinking. She has been known to have a knife and pistol on her, roaming the streets. If you see her anywhere, stay away and call the police. Thank you." All our mouths hung open.

"Oh my god." I said dropping my plate in the sink. "I can't believe it!" Dad shrieked. "Calm down babe." Ross whispered pulling me in his lap. I pushed him off and stood up. "This is all my fault."I barely spoke rushing upstairs and getting on my laptop. Ross came in seconds later and sat next to me. "Baby girl it's ok. Don't worry." I pushed him off once more. "What's with you Rhylee? Why do you keep pushing me away?" I shrugged and buried my face in my hands. "What's going on? Did something happen?" He asked rubbing my shoulder. "No nothing happened. My sister is just out to kill me and my other sister is turning into a thug. My mom is also out to kill me. What the fuck do you think is going on?" I snapped, regretting it as soon as I said it.

"Ya know what? I'm just gonna let you chill. You obviously need to calm down. Call me when your done." And with that he stormed out. I started crying. Do I know why? Hell no. All this pressure and shit is taking control of me. And it's not cool. Stop it. Seriously. Riker came and with a confused face. "What happened?" I cried more and hugged him. "Ross. Me. Anger. Control. Him. Left. Pissed. Off. Don't. What to do now." I said making no sense. "Ok. Calm down. Then repeat that." I took a deep breath and proceeded. "All this anger and pressure and crap is building up on me. It's taking control of my body. So I kinda got tired and let it out on Ross. He stormed off. I don't know where he went, and I feel bad." Riker nodded in understanding and pulled me in another hug.

*4 HOURS LATER*

I've tried calling Ross. I've tried texting him. I've tried having Stormie call. He won't answer. And honestly I'm scared shitless. What if he got hurt? Found by a gang? Run over? My physco stalkes found him? AHHHH!!!! I was pacing back and forth, biting my short little nails. That was until the news came on. And what appeared on that screen would kill me forever.

🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍁🍂🎃🎃

Lol you're totally welcome for that. So I was actually in the shower when I got this idea. Yeah. But thank you guys for reading this! Be sure to vote and comment!

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!