Dont You Ever Forget About Me

ROSS' P.O.V

Rhylee came out with blood dripping down her arms. She didn't notice me at first. "Riker!" She screamed then realized I was in the room. "Ross." Her voice barely made a sound. I rushed to her side and set a hand on her shoulder. "Why?" I managed to get out. Everyone stood up. Well not everyone, just Rocky and Riker who were the only ones in the room. "Come on." I said taking her to the sink. "Ross no!" Rocky said making me stop.

Rhylee was breathing heavily. I hugged her tightly not caring about what got on my shirt. "I'm so sorry Ross." She said hugging back. "Don't apologize." I noticed the storm had calmed down. Random. "Let's get you arms cleaned up babe." We went to moms room and she cleaned her arms up.

"Why did you cut?" I asked. "B-because I'm c-confused. My mind has so many things going on, it's too much to handle." I frowned. Then she yawned widely. "I'm gonna go to bed." She said walking into the kitchen where Riker was, grabbing water, whispering in his ear, then walking to our room.

I walked into the kitchen when she was gone. "Riker what's going on?" He moved his eyes from the left to the right a couple times and continued fixing his sandwich. "Uh what do you mean what's going on?" He said nervously. "What did Rhylee say to you?" Riker did that thing with his eyes again.

"I uh don't know what you're uh talking about." I leaned against the counter, staring at him to get something out. "Riker tell me." "It's none of you business anyway." "Is it about Rhylee?" He shrugged. "Then it is my business. Rhylee's my girlfriend. I'm supposed to take care of her. Therefore I need to know what's going on." Riker still stayed quiet though.

"Riker tell me!" I said raising my voice. "Rhylee just said she was gonna sleep with me later tonight. That's it." I frowned as he put the bologna in the fridge. "Any reason why?" He shrugged. "She just wants a break. Not from you. Just from all this." "Well I'm gonna go talk to her." I said independently walking up the stairs to our room. Rhylee was laying there staring at the ceiling.

"Hey babe." I said sitting next to her. "Riker said you wanna sleep with him tonight." She sighed. "He wasn't supposed to tell." She mumbled. "It's ok. But why don't you wanna sleep with me?" She shrugged. "I just thought that we could use some time apart for the night. You know. Let out minds clear out."

I nodded. "Are you sure you're okay with this?" She asked. I nodded again. "Alright. Well imma head down." I kissed her goodnight as she walked downstairs.

RHYLEE'S P.O.V

I walked downstairs to where Riker and Rocky were. They both sat there eating bologna sandwiches and watching cartoons. I giggled loudly by accident, catching their attention. "You laughing at us?" Rocky said doing some weird thing with his eyebrows. "Maaaaaaaaybee" I giggled again. Riker got up and started tickling me on the stairs. "Stop!" I laughed. "What will happen if I don't?" Wrong move buddy. I kicked him off making him fall on the couch.

Rocky helped me up and gave me a high five. Riker laid on the couch holding his stomach. "Hehe sorry Riker." He gave me a weak smile. "It's ok. Just kinda broke my stomach bones or whatever." Rocky and I giggled some more. Then the tv switched to news. "Attention residents of Northridge. This hurricane has died down into a tropical storm. It is now safe to go outside. Be careful and watch for debree. Have a nice night." Then switched back to cartoons.

I yawned again. "Let's go to bed guys." Riker said yawning, making Rocky do the same. "Yeah." Riker put an arm around my shoulder as we walked to the room. I plopped on Riker's bed and sprawled out like a starfish. He smirked at me. "Oh yeah. You wanna play that game?" He said laying on top of me.

"Um Riker you're squishing my belly." He jerked up. "I'm so sorry! Is it ok?" I nodded. "Not used to having to be careful jumping on you." I smiled at the memory. "Yeah well soon there will be 2 of us to jump on you." He giggled. "Go to bed weirdo." "I would but a starfish washed in." "Oh sorry." I giggled moving over.

Riker got in and pulled the covers over as Rocky did the same. He put an arm around my waist just like Ross did, but it didn't feel the same. His bed didn't feel the same. I had never paid attention to any of this but for some reason it's all could think of. "Hey Rhy are you ok?" Riker whispered.

I nodded. "Ok if you need anything just wake me." I nodded again. He fell back asleep as my phone buzzed. Ross💗🎤🙈 hey babe. Are you awake?

Yeah.

Can't sleep?

No.

Me either are you ok?

Yeah.

Alright just making sure.

Yeah I'm fine.

I miss you😘

I miss you too💌

It's weird not sleeping with you. I need my cuddle buddy.

I'll see you in the morning.

I know. But I want my babies💛

Hehe. Rocky is snoring loudly.

Haha! Yeah he has a problem.

Ugh it's so hard to sleep.

I'll come get you!

No I'm fine.

😭ok

Love you babe😚

Love you too😍😘

Goodnight Rhy.

Night Ross.

So that was a long chapter! Let me know what you think! I don't like it very much. The title is a Sleeping With Sirens song again. And could y'all do me a favor? Go vote for Nashville at R5rockstheworld.com! I'll vote for your city!! I promise! I rly need them to come here! Pleaseeeeeeeeeee?! I love you all. Be sure to comment and vote!

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! Vote for Nashville!!!!