Closer and Closer

*2 months later*

ROSS' P.O.V

Four days until Rhylee and I's wedding. I'm nervous as fuck. Why? I don't know. Today Rhylee, Riker, Rydel, and Juliet were out doing some shopping while I stayed home. I hadn't been feeling well lately so I didn't wanna go.

Once I'd found energy to get up, I walked downstairs where Mom was cooking dinner already. "Hey Mom." I grumbled.

"Hey sweetie," She replied. "How are you feeling?" I shrugged and coughed. Mom put her hand to my forehead, instantly taking it back. "You're really warm. Go lie down on the couch. I'll get you a cold rag." I did as I was told and laid down on the couch.

Moments later a cold rag was placed over my forehead. It felt really nice beings I was burning up.

The smell of Mom's pasta filled my nose. She walked over to me and sat down. "Mom?" "Yes Ross?" She said.

"You and Dad can still watch Juls while Rhylee and I are on our honeymoon right?" She smiled and nodded. "Rydel and Liam are gonna help out too, along with Bridgit and Rocky, you know, so they can get some practice in." I nodded and the door opened. Riker and Rydel walked across the living room and placed the grocery bags on the table.

Rhylee was holding Juliet as she walked over to the couch. Mom got up and helped my siblings unload the bags. "How are you feeling?" Rhy asked me, stroking my cheek.

"A little better, I still have a fever and my coughing is still bad." She frowned and leaned down, kissing my cheek. "I'm gonna go put Juliet in her crib for her nap. I'll be right back." I nodded and watched her walked upstairs and disappear.

When she returned she had on Under Amour pants and a long sleeve shirt. I sat up giving her room, and I patted the seat next to her.

"I love you." Rhylee said. I smiled. "I love you too." Mom called us all for dinner. Rhylee and I walked to the table and sat down. We all grabbed a plate and began eating.

RHYLEE'S P.O.V

After we were done eating, Rocky and Bridgit came over. She's big now, beings she's 5 months pregnant. I got up and hugged her, well tried to. I also hugged Rocky. "What are you guys doing here?" Riker asked, hugging them both.

"Just thought we'd come by. Also Bridgit wanted to see Rhylee." Rocky answered. He kissed Bridgit and walked to his brothers. Bridgit and I walked up to my room and closed the door.

"So what's up?" I asked. "I keep getting really nervous about the baby." Bridgit said. "There's really nothing to be scared about. I was nervous too, but then I found out I had no reason to be. Especially when you have a guy like Rocky. He'll take care of you." She smiled and nodded.

"Enough about me, you're getting married in 4 days. How does that feel?" I grinned widely. "It's scary, but I'm excited. Just the fact that I'll be a Lynch. It makes me smile everytime." Bridgit grinned as well.

After about an hour Bridgit and I walked downstairs. Ross and the guys were chatting until we showed up. "Rocky can we go home?" Bridgit whined. "Are you okay?" He asked walking to her and holding her hands.

"Yeah. I'm just tired and I wanna lay down." Rocky nodded and said goodbye to us. They walked out and drove off.

"I'm gonna go to bed too guys. Night." Ross said, getting up and walking up the stairs. I said goodnight as well and followed him.
--------------------------------------------------
1 CHAPTER LEFT!!!! Vote and comment please! Oh I almost forgot, what do you want Bridgit's baby to be? A boy or girls?