Ch. 2 Bruises and bitemarks

(A/n: Gore warning. And no Bill does not look like that. He looks sexier)
(Dipper P.O.V)
*Flashback*

It's been three days since I was brought into questioning but I refused to say a word to anyone. I had been told that Mabel was sent back home with mom and dad, at least she would be safe. The men in front of me we're getting frustrated with me and I found it funny. I smiled to myself but was punched in the stomach. My head dropped and I groaned painfully. The big metal door opens and a table is rolled  in.It was covered in a dirty white cloth. I kept my head down as it was rolled in front of me and my head was yanked up by force through my hair. "Tch!"
The cloth was pulled off and a wide variety of tools were laid out around the metal table. They wouldn't really torture me would they? I guess they do what they have too to get me to speak. I shoved from my chair and I hit the ground painfully. My knees throbbed as I pushed myself up. Suddenly there was a sharp pain against my lower back and I cried out. "AHH!!"
The same sharp pain repeated till my shirt fell from my shoulders. I breathed in heavily and my back burned. I had become aware of wet feeling that dripped down my sides and around my feet. I looked up through my blurred vision and saw a man smirk down at me. I glared and gritted my teeth at him. The same man who stood in front of me jerked his foot back and swung it forward at full force. I felt my body fly off the ground and I hit the back wall. My eyes widen as I dropped to the ground. I coughed up blood and it splattered on the floor under me. I looked up and saw the spot I was in before. I puddle of blood the size of my body, oozed around the floor. I was kicked again, more blood flowed from my mouth. I closed my eyes tightly and pushed myself away from the wall with my feet. I slide across the ground and stood up in the same movement. I stood there, blood dripping down my chin as the men charged me. I dunked under their outstretched arms and did a round house kick. The man I kicked flew forward and took the second man out with him. I was panting and my breath was ragged. They booth stood up and charged me again. I unfortunately didn't move on time and I was pinned to the ground. I thrashed around under them but they refused to move. I didn't even feel it at first. It was quick. A knife was brought down over my chest. Ripping open the skin, blood poured out. A second slash, and a third slash. "AHH....AHH...UNG AHH!!"
They stopped but the whip was used against my arms and legs. By the time it was over, the room was drenched in red, it dropped off the wall in lines and dripped to the floor. I was a bloodily mess. My skin was torn open and I was sure you could pull it off like dry skin. My eyes were wide and wild looking, and with all the blood I was covered in, I'm sure I looked like a murder. I lay on the ground, it hurt to much to move and my throat was sore from all the screaming. "You ready to talk now kid?" The taller man growled
I opened my mouth to answer no, I wouldn't talk even if my life depended on it. Then a gun was pointed at me. I wasn't even scared. If they did they kill me, they would be no closer to finding Stanly them they were before. The cocked the gun and aimed it at my forehead. "Enough!" A mans voice boomed
The two men looked at the door and took a few steps away from me. A older looking man stepped into the room, he looked like he was in his late 50s. I went to take a deep breath but I ended up coughing. "Your strong..." The older man stopped
"D-Dipper...." I whispered
"You could have stopped this you know?" He frowned
"It...is better....to deal...with this then....selling someone out" I breathed out
"Hm...I suppose."
"Unng....hah...you guys are messed up..." I spat at him
I grit my teeth and close my eyes.

When I woke up I was covered in bandages, all of them soaked in red. I was lying down in a bed and my head throbbed and my body ached. Damn...I took a beating.

*Flashback end*

"Dipper!!" My eyes snapped open.
"Huh?" I looked up to see a very concerned Mabel standing over me.
I sat up and looked around. I was back in that clearing. How did I get here? I remember walking back to the Mystery Shack and...that's about it. I rubbed my eyes, trying to forget that horrible memory. Mabel watched me with fear and worry in her eyes and I wished I could smile to ease her worry. I sighed and stood up. We both walked back to Mystery Shack. I was covered in mud and so I needed to change.