Ch. 4 Daring move

(Dipper P.O.V)

My lips burned where Bill had kissed me. Not that I didn't like the sweet after taste it left but there was no way I could love someone who was putting everyone in town into a coma. I gripped my shirt in my hand while desperately trying to calm down my beating heart. I took a deep breath and sat down on a bench near the bus stop. My head hurt and I just couldn't seem to calm down long enough to even start thinking about what my next move was gonna be. I only had two options and honestly both of them were a no go. One; I let everyone in town go into a coma because of a power crazed demon or two; I fall in love with said demon and deal with the never ending pain that was bound to follow with it. I sighed heavily and stared at the ground under my feet like it was gonna reach up and swallow me whole any moment now. And with the things that have happened in the past it definitely wouldn't surprise me if it did. I willed my body to stand up from the bench but my legs felt like lead I hated the sick feeling I had in my gut but I didn't allow it to stop me. I headed back to the Mystery Shack only to Wendy and Roby talking out front. Roby had his head in his hands, crouched on soles of his feet while rocking slowly back and forth. What the hell was going on? I approached the odd sight laid out before me and stood close to the red headed girl that I used to be in love with. She turned to me, eyes wide and full of pain and confusion, "D-Dipper..."

I looked down at Roby and rushed inside, Mable laid on the sofa in the living room. Her face was void of all color and her once lively eyes now rested closed and peaceful. I narrowed my eyes and turned to the two now standing in the doorway, Wendy supporting the trembling boy. "What happened" I couldn't hide the growl in my voice.

The fear became visible​ in Wendys eyes as she took a small step forward. Unsure of what to say she only stared at me for a moment. Soos was the one who spoke up first. "Roby found her in a clearing, just beyond the thickest part of the forest. She was just standing there, her eyes almost lifeless so he brought her back here. When we got her inside and laid down she looked over at Roby and said 'Tell Dipper to not let him get away with this.' None of us knew what she meant but we had no way to get a hold of you so we weren't sure what to do."

I looked down at my sleeping sister, her breathing was slow and it looked like she was only sleeping after a long day at work. I slammed my fist into the counter and went up to the attic. I changed out of my normal everyday clothes and put on my work suit. I grabbed my gun and headed back downstairs. Bill had crossed a line that should not have been crossed and I was not going to allow him to do it. I couldn't stand idly by while my sister was in a coma because I refused to date a demon. The fact he went after Mable showed how desperate he was for me but I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of thinking he won. I walked past Wendy and she grabbed my arm. I turned my head and stared at her the fear in her eyes only grew in size the longer she watched but finally she let me go. I went outside and got in my car, The anger I was feeling only boiling to a head the more and more I drove the location I wanted to be. The road only seemed to get longer and longer as I slowed my speed at the gate of a large mansion. I the gate opened inwards and I drove through the opening and parked my car. It was like walking into hell itself, the large steep steps lead to french double doors, the loud doorbell as it rang showing my arrival. This is what Bill wanted. He wanted me to be here. I could her my heart pounding in my chest and it was like a drum. I waited till the doors opened in a slow but almost gentle movement as if it was inviting me in with good intentions. I knew better of course but I still almost gave into it. I stepped inside and the doors closed loudly with a thud. Standing at the top of a staircase was Bill, his tall frame leaned against the railing. His pose was natural like he had been doing the same thing over and over again. He smirked down at me and slowly descended the steps. I watched his every move, my hand on the halter my gun was in. Any fear that I may have had was gone when it was whipped out of my body at a young age. This...This was nothing. He reached the bottom and grinned. "Do you like my handy work? She was more of a challenge then the others but it didn't take long to get her to give up her will. I can give her back to you as well as the rest of the town folks of course there is a price."