2

mikes pov

i walking to the cave were my friends were. we live close together for protection. " my friend jeremy is a satyr, he's shy just like you i think you two will get along great. then theres fritz..... he's a fairy... and annoying has hell he likes to fly around your head but he mostly likes doing that to me.... then last is scott.. um are you scared of werewolf's?.." i told vincent. vincent looked terrified. "w-what d-do y-you m-mean? h-hes n-not a w-werewolf is h-he?" vincent shuddered and shaking like crazy. damn he must be terrified of werewolf's.... but scott is nice i think if he gets to know him he'll be fine.. " its ok he's a nice one you don't need to scared of him he won't hurt you.." i said calmly trying to calm him down. which he did.

2 hours later and night time

i was almost there when i could hear snoring. i looked back and saw vincent sleeping in the cutest way! he was curled up in a ball with his ears at like little blankets. i was so cute! i continued to cave. " mike!" fritz said zooming around my head. i swung my claw like i was swatting a fly away but i didn't hurt him. " mike w-what do you have o-on your b-back?" jeremy shuttered. i carefully picked up vincent and set him down in front of the others. " is he food~" scott said licking his lips. "NO." i growled. then vin cents eyes open and he yawned and looked up to meet scotts face (he's in werewolf form) his eyes widen and he sprung under my wing shaking like a leaf. 

(author: sorry it was short thats all that happened before my mom woke me up ;-;)