4

vincents pov (slant mean thoughts)

I opened my eyes and looked around. hmm im in a cave? I was on a small ledge. I jumped down and saw mike sleeping. im hunger...  I hopped out of the cave and looked around.. oh some pears! I hopped to the tree and looked up then looked at the ground to see if there were any on the ground that weren't bad. nope there's not any good ones... I whimpered then I jumped up on a branch that was low but failed and hit my head instead. "ooww..." I whimpered. I guess ill go hunger again .. I hopped over to the cave that mike was in. I didn't want to wake him so I stayed outside. "h-hello.." my ears went up and turned my head to the noise. oh its the satyr.. Jeremy I think his name is?  "hello.." I said shyly. " I-I didn't t-think any o-one else g-got up this early.." Jeremy said with a small smile.  I smiled back and got up from the spot I  was sitting at. " h-hey are y-you hungry?" Jeremy asked. I nodded. " I now a place were some fruits are, but be cant be gone to long cause the others wont like it when we're gone for to long.." Jeremy said "follow me"  I followed be hind him hopping. all you could hear was click clop and thump, thump, thump, all the  way there. we came to a small creek. I saw a faw bushes filled with blueberry's, some strawberry bushes too.  I grabbed a strawberry and nibbled on it. this is soo good!   

small time skip

vincents pov

we were there talking that we both lost count of time. I got to now Jeremy more. he's really nice! I saw him eating some lemons and making funny faces at times. "oh hey I have a nickname for you Jeremy!" I said wagging my bunny tail. " what is it Vincent?" Jeremy said with a smile " lemon boy" I said and he giggled at my nickname then we both heard some loud foot steps coming our way. " uh oh.." Jeremy said

Cliffhanger!

Bell: this is so cute! :3 jade: yes this is! author: :3 enjoy!