6

(author: wow i haven't updated in like what 3 or 2 days?! wow i guess i lost track of time 0-0 sorry about that...)

vincents pov

i looked around trying to figure out what that hissing sound was.. i began panicing. i was shaking and curled up in a ball. why I'm i always scared? i ask myself . the hissing noise got louder. being me i was thinking it was a naga.. a big problem sense bunnys are one of their mane food sources. i feel something crawl on me and i suddenly freak out letting high pitch bunny squeaks of worried calls. i was jumping all around kicking my back legs fearlessly trying to get what ever it was off of me. i dove under mikes wings shaking like crazy. mike looked at me then at the snake that i bucked half way across the cave with my feet. mike chuckled. " vinny its ok its just a harmless little snake.." mike said. i claimed down after a while and began to feel sleepy. latter i fell asleep under mikes wing. 

mikes pov

that was the cutest thing i have ever saw and i saw the whole thing!  it was just too cute!. after a while he fell asleep under my wing. he's too cute I'm going to die! he was sleeping curled up in his normal way but nuzzling my wing. this is why i love this purple fluff ball and I'm not going to let him get hurt or taken from me he's mine.. i layyed my head down and fell asleep.

(author: hey guys enjoy! sorry its short! bell: omg its 2:18 in the morning Jade: well the other day the author didn't wake up till 1:30 pm author: who cares what happen and what time it is just shut up ;_;)