5

vincents pov

i turned around to see mike, fritz and scott looking at us i bit mad. "h-hey guys.." jeremy shuttered "jeremy what did we tell you not to come here without me or scott remember last time? and you brought vincent with you?! you both could have gotten hurt!!" mike seemed mad. i put my ears down a bit frighten by his yelling. mike gently grabbed me and put me on his back. "we're going now jeremy, you now how dangerous this place can be.." mike growled and we started walking back to the cave area.

mikes pov

i didn't want my little bunny getting hurt. i love him to much for that. then an idea came to my head. 3 weeks till spring.. i smirked 

scotts pov

"jeremy! dont do that again without me or mike there got that?" i told jeremy as i dragged him back to my den witch was under a redwood tree. it was a nice den too. me and jeremy shared it. 

fritz pov

well i guess we're all staying in our dens today..heh.. i fluttered into a hole to my place in a tree.

vincents pov

i was a bit tired for some reason. mike put me up to my ledge i curled up in a ball about to go to sleep when i sensed something was wrong . my ears shot up and i heard growling and it wasn't mike. i looked at mike. he seemed he didn't hear anything. then i heard it more clearly it wasn't a growl it was a hissing nose. i began to shake.

(author: can any of you guess what it is? its really easy :3 Bell and Jade: enjoy!)