Jealousy (Part 2)

Part 1 of this chapter is the one before, I'm gonna make Adrien jelly 7u7
The image above is just a funny image I found xD  Credits to the editor, and sorry for the long wait...

Marinette and James together walked towards school. "So how've you been?", James questioned. "Great!", Marinette replied. "So I hear that there's a Heroine duo LadyBug and Chat Noir.", James spoke. "Yeah, they're pretty much the idols of Paris.", Marinette said.

"Hey girl!", Alya said joining the walk with them. "Hi Alya", Marinette greeted her best friend. "Oh Alya this is James, my cousin and James this is my best friend Alya", Marinette said. "Nice to meet you", James said. "You too", Alya replied. "He'll be staying here for a week. He's also transferring to our school for that period of time", Marinette spoke. "Yup, my parents don't want me doing nothing while I'm here", James added, a chuckle at the end.

Alya smiled. Later on, they arrive to the class room. They were a bit late. "Sorry for being late", Marinette said scratching the back of her neck. Everyone staring at them. "No worry's take your seats.", Mrs. Bustier said. "Oh and uh... there's gonna be a new transfer student here at school . He's only staying here for a week.", Marinette said.

The teacher stopped what she was doing at the board and walked to the door. Marinette and Alya stepping away so she can see James.  "How do you do?", James spoke stretching his hand put for the Mrs. Bustier to shake. "Oh... Fine I guess. Take a seat behind Marinette, that'll be your seat for today.", Mrs. Bustier said. James nodded and did as he was told. He went towards his seat behind Marinette.

Adrien saw Marinette turn around to face him, James smiled to her and Marinette did the same.

"Looks like someone's jealous", Nino spoke getting Adrien's attention. "Huh? What? No I just wanted to get a better look at him.", Adrien said scratching the back of his neck. "If you say so", Nino replied resuming on his work. Alya noticed their conversation and squealed out. She'll tell Marinette later.

"Alright class, open your geography book to page 30", Mrs. Bustier spoke.

********************
    ~.:Time Skip:.~

School was over and out walked Marinette, Alya and James. Later on Nino and Adrien also got out. Nino caught up quickly than Adrien. He was still behind, he somehow felt.. something he had never felt before.

"Hey girls!", Nino spoke. Marinette and Alya also greeted him. Adrien was also with them now. Nino then noticed James walking with the girls too. "Hi? You just transferred here to our school, right?", Nino questioned.

"Yeah", James replied. "You came here from...?", Nino asked. "China", James stated. "Cool", Nino said. Adrien who knows why was quiet all the walk.

Later on they were passing by a library, which got James' attention, making him stop in his tracks. Amused that it was huge.

Soon, everyone noticed that he kept staring at the library. "You  alright James?", Alya asked, everyone confused.

"I'm in heaven...", James spoke, making  them more puzzled than ever. Until Marinette finally realized what he wanted.

"Go ahead James, just don't take long", Marinette spoke. "Thanks Mari!", James had said then running in to the library.

"What just happened?", Alya questioned. "It's just that he loves to read.", Marinette replied.  "Oh...", Alya responded.
-------------------------------