Valentine's Day ~~ Pt.1

I know Valentines day was yesterday, I was meaning to  update this chapter yesterday but, I  didn't have time. Anyway here's the one-shot.

Marinette awoke early to be prepared quickly and not miss school. She didn't want to be late, especially today.

"Do you think he will like it?" Marinette asked Tikki. "Of course he will!! Just don't forget to sign it this time" Tikki replied.

Marinette laughed slightly. "Way ahead of you" Marinette spoke signing the gift she had made for Adrien. Today was valentines day and she wanted to tell him her feelings. Not even Chloe would get in her way.

Marinette stared at the gift in her hands smiling. She then heard a knock on her balcony. She jumped back. Tikki immediately hid.

Marinette looked at where the knock came from. And for her surprise it was Chat Noir.

"Chat? What are you doing here?" Marinette questioned. "Just came by to see how you were doing, princess" he replied.
"Well as you can see, I'm doing fine." Marinette spoke hiding the present behind her back. She has a feeling that his curiosity would show up. But, it was too late.

"What's that behind your back?" Chat asked. "Nothing's behind my back." Marinette replied nervously. Chat gave her a a look (like the pic above). Marinette bursted out of laughter. Chat's face expressions always made her giggle a bit as Marinette. As ladybug well, not much.

"Okay, looks I've made a smile out of you..." Chat spoke. Marinette smiled to him.  "OK, I'll tell you, you little curious cat" she sighed. "It's a valentines gift for someone in my class" Marinette added. "Let me guess... For your best friend?" Chat spoke. Marinette stayed mute, biting her lip. "A... Guy?" Chat questioned. Marinette smiled sheepishly. "May I know who it is?" Chat asked. "Nope, I've said to much information." Marinette said, putting the gift on her table.

Man does Chat want to know. "Okay..." Chat spoke. Luckily his eyes caught a note on the floor. Marinette  didn't even realize it fell. Chat read it in his mind. 'To: Adrien, From: Marinette'

It was for him.. Well, for Adrien. Marinette noticed where he was looking at saw that he had read the paper saying for who it was. She quickly picked it up. Marinette sighed. "Well, now you know who it is... Why do I even worry? You probably don't even know him." Marinette reassured.
"It's just that I don't know how I'm gonna tell him.." Marinette mumbled softly. Then, an idea clicked in his head. "Yeah, well I gotta go." "Happy Valentines day!" Chat said, kissing Marinette's hand. Marinette snatched it away just then. "Yeah, bye! Happy Valentine's Day!" She spoke. Chat winked and left out the window. "Marinette time for school!' Sabine yelled from down stairs.
***

Marinette was exiting the bakery with the gift on her hands. She walked all the way to school. She was a few blocks away, when Adrien was walking by. Marinette panicked and quickly hid the gift behind her back. "Hey Marinette!" Adrien called out.

"Oh h-hi Adrien" Marinette stuttered. She noticed that Adrien had a teddy bear, it was so darn big. Could it be for her?.. No, probably Chloe gave it to him. That little...

"Who's that present for?" Adrien questioned. "W-what present? Oh, t-this present... Uh, its for... You!" Marinette spoke handing her hand out with the gift. Her heart was beating fast, her whole face blushing in madness, looking down. Not daring to look him in the eyes. "What if he doesn't accept it ? What if he rejects my feelings? What if-...

All those thoughts in Marinette's head were gone as she no longer felt anything in her hands. She opened on eye and saw him with her gift, Smiling.  She responded with a sheepishly smile. "Thank you Marinette... Oh, here" Adrien spoke handing her a heart shaped box. She gladly accepted it, thanking him, and opened the box. Inside was a heart shaped necklace. "May I?" Adrien asked if he could put it on her. She nodded. Adrien took the necklace in his hands and tied it onto Marinette's neck. "T-thank you" she spoke,  starting at the necklace. Adrien smiled. "Oh wait, there's one more" he added, getting Marinette to look up at him. And,  she was stunned....

He... gave her the BIG teddy bear. Marinette couldn't believe it. "T-this is for m-me?" Marinette questioned.. "You shouldn't have, really I mean... The necklace and the big teddy bear? It must of cost you a lot and-..." "Anything is worth for you, my princes..." Adrien spoke. Marinette was flattered, but confused at the same time... Chat called her princess... "I-I mean, is it okay if I call you that?" Adrien asked. Marinette shook that thought out of her head and focused on Adrien. She blinked a few times, until she nodded. And now accepted the teddy bear. 

She felt like she was gonna faint, and apparently she was... Luckily Adrien caught her. Marinette looked at Adrien's eyes, smiling goofily. She was in heaven... Today was the best day for her. "Marinette, will you be my Valentine?" Adrien asked. She sighed dreamily "Yes..."

They felt themselves leaning closer, but the school bell snapped them out of their 'romance'

(Can I call it thatxD  )

They quickly realized what they were doing and laughed nervously. Then, they began entering the school...

O(≧∇≦)O(^ω^)

Okay, this is probably part 1 of this chapter. Later on, I'll publish Part two....

Just to get you excited, there will be a kiss x3 7u7

I'm fangirling over my own one-shot xD Am I the only one? Yes? Okay... Lol
Anyway bye and Happy late valentine's day!! ^u^ Hope you enjoyed this part, was it sweet? Ok, I'll stop talking...

#I'mCrazyWithTheseShips
#WithTheProgramTooxD