¤Adrienette one-shot¤ ฯ{Movie Time}ฯ

Requested by:  Cool576

"The movies?" Adrien questioned. "Yup, I'd like to watch that new horror movie that's coming out tonight" Nino spoke. "Alright then" Adrien agreed. "Meet me there at 7pm" Nino said leaving Adrien, he also left towards his home.

~With Alya and Marinette ~

"Zombie Nation?" Marinette questioned. "Yeah this movie is so popular right now" Alya spoke. "Sure, why not?" Marinette replied. Good thing it's Friday.

"At what time?" Marinette asked. "7pm at the cinema" Alya replied. "Ok, so should-...", a beep was heard on Alya's phone interrupting Marinette. "It's my mom" Alya lied, it was actually Nino. " I gotta go. Well, see ya later!" Alya spoke leaving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, did he say yes? " Alya questioned. "Yes he did. How about Marinette?" Nino stated. Alya nodded.

"Yes!!! " Nino exclaimed. "Now the question is...  How are we gonna spy on them?"  Nino added. "Let me think..."
" I got it! " Alya spoke dragging Nino away into a store.

    ~|Later on: 7pm (Cinema) |~

Adrien already had arrived at the cinema, although Nino wasn't there yet. He might of well buy his snacks while he waits for him.

Soon, Marinette also arrived. She searched the place for Alya, but only to find out she hasn't arrived. She wandered around more.
Eventually , her eye caught what looked like Adrien. She quickly turned around and was about to leave that spot, but Adrien called out to her.

"Hey Marinette!" Adrien said. Marinette froze in the position she was. She knew she wouldn't be able to make a complete sentence, maybe not even a word. "H-hi A-adrien" Marinette spoke. "It would be a dumb question if I ask you what are you doing here, because obviously you came to see a movie... So, which one you're gonna watch?" Adrien asked.

"N-no you're not dumb, I mean it wouldn't be dumb, nothing you say is dumb... Gah!! " Marinette stumbled. "I-I came to see             Z-Zombie Nation..." Marinette spoke. "Really? So did I" Adrien said. "I'm supposed to meet here with Nino, but he hasn't arrived yet" he added.

"I was also going to meet Alya here, but she also hasn't arrived.
"I'll try calling her..." Marinette said , dialing Alya. "Maybe I should also call Nino" Adrien said as he too dialed Nino.

But, neither of them answered. "That's odd" Marinette said, dialing again. But still no luck. "Their phones must be off, but why?" Adrien questioned.

"It's already 7:20 and the function if supposed to start at 7:30" Marinette stated. "Well, let's wait if by any chance they'll arrive." Adrien spoke. "Alright" Marinette replied.

Minutes passed and Alya neither Nino came. Instead just a lovely old couple came in"They haven't arrived. And the movie is about to start" Marinette spoke. "Well, let's see the movie together. Since Nino and Alya didn't come " Adrien stated.

Marinette nodded and was internally screaming. She was at the cinema with Adrien. Then, Adrien and Marinette entered the projector room (I don't know what they're called) and they sat down in the middle row seats.

The lovely old couple also entered the room and sat 2 rows above them with their snacks and all.

"They look so cute together..." The old man spoke. "Yes they do, but keep quiet! " the old woman replied. "Oh right, do you think these disguises will work?" He questioned. "Yes, now pass me the binoculars." She replied.