Valentine's Day ~Pt. 2~

Marinette arrived back to her home , and she found her parents with 5 large boxes each.

"Uh, mom what's-.." "Sorry to interrupt you dear but, you're in charge of the bakery for today. remember we have a special event to attend today for valentines day. Just take the orders and make sure to make those 300 valentines cupcakes" Sabine said.  "There's already 50 in a tray so now you only have to make 250. Don't forget to open the bakery in 2 hours." she continued.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot... Sure Mom!" Marinette replied. Sabine and Tom smiled to their daughter and began leaving. "Bye sweety!!" Tom and Sabine said , almost in unison.

"Oh no Tikki, how am I gonna make all of them by myself!?" Marinette exclaimed. "You can call Alya for help" Tikki replied.

"You're right!" Marinette spoke as she began dialing Alya.

Phone conversation:

Alya: What's up Marinette?

Marinette: Alya, I uh.. Need your help.

Alya: Sure, on what?

Marinette: *explains whole story*

Alya: Oh girl, sorry but I can't help you. Nino and I are going on a date in a restaurant.

Marinette: oh...

Alya: But, I know someone who can!

    Alya Ends Call    

"Who?! Alya!!" Marinette sighed,
Alya always leaving her clueless like that... She might of well begin baking.

****

Later on, she already had the batter ready when she heard a knock.

'Who could that be?' Marinette questioned herself. When she took a look on the door, it was Adrien... Marinette placed the batter on the counter and ran to open the door.

"A-adrien! Not to be rude or anything but, why are you here?" Marinette spoke. "Well, Alya called me saying you needed help on baking a certain amount of cupcakes, she couldn't come because of her date with Nino, and also by that same reason I was stuck alone doing nothing. " Adrien explained. "Oh.. Okay then uh... Come right in!" Marinette said as he entered. "Thank you for helping me" she added. Adrien winked.

***

They only needed to make 20 more cupcakes and they'll be done, right now they were frosting them. 10 cupcakes each. Luckily there was 1 more hour till she had to open the bakery. Suddenly, an idea popped into Adrien's head.

He walked over to Marinette. "Hey Mari, you have something on your face" he spoke. "Really? Whe-" "here!" He exclaimed staining Marinette with frosting and running away, she gasped and began laughing, So as Adrien. "Frosting war!!!" Adrien yelled out, with his bag of frosting in the air. Marinette packed away the remaining 20 cupcakes so they wouldn't be ruined. She then charged to him and stained him even more with frosting. Soon enough they were all covered in frosting.

They were laughing and running around, mostly staining themselves but also everywhere else.  Suddenly Adrien slipped on some frosting on the floor and slid all the way to Marinette. Eventually their lips clashing together. And falling on the floor, minutes passed and they broke the kiss, "Uhm... I-..." Marinette was speaking but Adrien cupped her face and kissed her again.

Until he realized what he had done. "I-I'm sorry... It's just that-" "I-It's okay don't worry about it." Marinette interrupted him. They both got up and scratched their heads in embarrassment. Blushing wildly.

Unaware that the whole bakery was a frosting mess. When they noticed they began cleaning.

Later on, when they finished they opened the bakery and set up the cupcakes rightfully where they belong.

Soon customers began coming in and out. ~~ The rest of day went quickly. It was closing time for the bakery and their parents weren't home yet. So it was still Adrien and Marinette.

"Busy day, huh" Adrien spoke. Marinette nodded.  "Y-yeah... Want to head upstairs and watch TV?" Marinette asked.

{I'm running out of ideas
       (T⌓T) }

"S-sure" Adrien spoke nervously.
Marinette smiled and began leading the way...

Gah! I'm stopping it there, I did ran out of ideas D'x Till the next one-shot!

Remember you can request!