Fusa's Buffet Frenzy

You and your best friend head back to Dreaded DreamWorks. You stomach does flips and summersaults. Is it because your nervous about Dreaded DreamWorks? Or is it the donkey stew? Whatever it is, is making you uneasy.
      After a ten minute walk, you and your best friend found

Fusa's Buffet Frenzy

It didn't sound that bad. And the restaurant didn't look that bad too, at least on the outside. You and your best friend walk in, confident that's you'll have a better dining experience when Peach was the waitress.
      The inside was very well matched to the theme. Lots of animal print and wooden chairs and bamboo tables. Not too mention, that it was very sanitary and organized for a buffet.
        "Hello and welcome to the Fusa's Buffet Frenzy!" Said a female waiter. She had strawberry blonde hair, just like Peach. She had that similar sweet voice. You glanced at the name tag, it said Pumpkin. "Pumpkin? I thought you worked at the counter of the hotel?" Your best friend asked, very confused. "I do, and I work here. I don't get enough money when I work at the hotel." Pumpkin said. "Now, may I take you two, to your table?" Pumpkin said as she led the way.
      You and your best friend reluctantly followed. Could Pumpkin really be worst than Peach? She led you to a bamboo table right next to the buffet table. "What drinks may you like?" You sweat, nervous that Pumpkin would pull the same poison stunt as Peach once did. "Water." You and your best friend said at the same time. Pumpkin nodded and headed off.
      You headed to the salad bar while your best friend waited for the drinks. The nausea faded and hunger kicked in. You thought a salad would be nice and easy on your stomach. A light salad sounded very enjoyable. There was different selections of greens. Baby lettuce, iceberg lettuce, spinach and more. You went for the spinach, you enjoyed spinach especially in empanadas. There was lots of toppings. You chose sliced almonds, sliced strawberries, a pinch of salt and pepper and you topped it off with a light mango vinaigrette, rather than thick ranch.
      You headed to your table, salad in hands. You best friend was waiting patiently, sipping on a tall glass of ice-cold water. "I got a salad."
"I knew you would feel better." Your best friend said as (he/she) headed off to the buffet table.
      You took a sip of the refreshing icy water. Pumpkin was socializing with her coworkers. You stared at her. She caught a glimpse of you staring and looked straight at you. You turned your head away quickly, hoping she didn't notice. You poked your head out a little, she was heading your way. You felt your hear beat quicker, and quicker.
      "Hi there!" Pumpkin said as she stood right beside you. Fear flooded your body. You were alone, with Pumpkin. What could be possibly worst?! "H-hi. . ." You said shyly. "I saw you looking at me, so I decided to check in." She said as she ran her fingers throughb our hair. You cringed. Luckily, your best friend came to your save. "We are just fine." Your best friend said, clanging their plate on the table. It was pretty full of good looking food. Pumpkin pulled her hand out of your hair and walked away.
      You and your best friend finished eating. Pumpkin came over and took the glasses, plates and silverware away. She then came with the check.

Adult 2: $20.50
Water 2: $3.99
Total: 24.49

Signature:_____________

Watch out (F/n),
I will avenge my sister!
Don't forget, I know your room number and emergency code so keep a close watch out.

Love,
          Pumpkin