Tai Lung's Cuisine

Your best friend looked unsure of something. You knew your best friend for so long that you knew something was up. "You can say it." You said, your (H/c) hair matted to your damp face. "I know after what just went on, it's a little freaky. But I'm hungry." You best friend said with a nervous smile.

     You face-palmed. "After what just went on, all you think about it food?" You were angered. "How can you be so-"
"You get like this when your hungry, (F/n)." Your best friend said putting a finger up to your face. "Besides. Peach is...wherever Peach is! And Pumpkin works two jobs here!  We'll be fine! Hopefully..." You got up, brushing the remaining dirt from the ground off your pajama pants.

After looking around and a few loud rumbles from your best friend's rumbling stomach, you both found a decent looking place. "Tai Lung's Cuisine. Isn't this the villain in Kung Fu Panda?" You asked. "Don't care. Going in." Your best friend said, their tone showing that they did not care for a word you said.

     The aroma in the restaurant made your mouth start to water. This place might be scary, but the food sure isn't! You both sat down. A waitress came out, her face was painted as a panda's. She had strawberry blonde hair, and her name tag was labeled, Peach.

The place was packed and the table was near the window so that gave you less of a chance of being harmed. Your best friend shifted in their seat. "Welcome! What would you two like to drink!" You scanned the menu. "We'll take the green tea please." Your best friend raised their eyebrow. Peach scribbled something down on her notepad and scurried off.

     "Excuse me?" Your best friend asked. "The longer she is here, the more time she has to think." You said as you fiddled with your slender fingers. Your best friend whistled to 'your song'. You smiled and both of you started to sing it.

(INSERT SONG THAT REPRESENTS YOUR FRIENDSHIP WITH YOUR BEST FRIEND)

"Beautiful voices you both have. If I was Ursula I would steal it in a heartbeat!" Peach placed down the two cups of piping hot green tea. "T-thank...you..?" You didn't quite know how to respond to Peach's creepy comment. "No problem!" Peach said with a wink.

"So many choices! How do I pick!" You said as you stared at the menu in awe. "I'm going adventurous!" Your best friend said, licking their lips. "I am going to gobble up the kimchi ramen!"
"Alright! What would you like to eat (F/n)?" Peach said, appearing out of nowhere. She scribbled on her notepad, using a red pen.

     You stared at the menu. "The pork dumplings please..." You said feeling weak. "I'll be done in a jiffy!" Peach said, swaying her hips as she left. Your best friend gave you a look. A look they gave you when something wasn't right. You nodded and mouthed "I know!"

     In barley ten minutes Peach came out with a bowl of hot ramen and piping hot dumplings, just waiting to be eaten. You licked your lips and Peach smirked. She placed the bowl of ramen in front of your best friend. She leaned in front of you as she placed your dumplings. "I remember what happened last night~".

     The way she said it scared you. She knew what happened last night. And it's terrifying that she can get in again. Her sister does have access to your room. You questioned whether you were hungry or not. Your best friend on the other hand was halfway done with their ramen.

     When you finished, because your best friend finished before you were 1/4 way done with your meal, Peach came over as if she was watching you, making sure that she gets to you at the second you finished. "Here is your check! I'll be taking your plates!" She took the finished meals and ran off. The check had a scary note. It was almost as you knew that it was coming.

$23.95

_______
I know that I can't get you from sneaking into your room. Last night wasn't fun. But I'll get you again. Me and Pumpkin will get revenge!

~Peach ❤️

     "She gave us a discount...again..." You scoffed. "She writes a threat on our receipt and all you care about is a discount!" Your best friend shrugged their shoulders. "Just saying." You both split the price and left. You only had three days left. Not too long...right?