When The Ice Age Ends

'12:57 AM' the rectangular alarm clock flashed in its blood red light. You just stared at the clock, wishing this was just a dream. You wanted to believe that Peach and Pumpkin were just a dream. That Dead End Disney and Dreaded Dreamworks was just a dream. You just wanted to wake up from this dream.

     "(F/n), why are you up?" Your best friend said, sitting up in the bed you two shared. You both shared it just in case any other intruders came in since last time there was an unwanted guest in the tub. "H-how did you know?" You said turning to your friend. Your best friend's eyes widened and soon you caught onto what was happening. Someone was in the hotel room.

       "Who could it be?!" You asked yourself, "Peach...or Pumpkin! It's Pumpkin! She made a spare key!" You were about to move till your best friend mouthed the words "Don't move."  You stayed still and kept your eyes shut. All of a sudden, WHAP! You gasped and stood up. There was a figure next to your bed and you screamed. "It's me! Chill!" Your best friend said calm and like nothing happened. "What was that?!"
"I caught a Peach."
"Peach?"
"Pumpkin must of given her the room key." You sat up and turned on the lamp next to the bed. Your best friend held Peach by her hair.

       "What did you knock her out with?" Your asked, touching Peach's smooth, creamy and pale skin. "I brought a wooden bat."
"And how did I not notice that you brought a freaking bat!" You yelled at your best friend. "Magic." Your friend said with jazz hands. "It's not the time!"
"I know what to do!" Your best friend said. She grabbed an notepad from the bedside table. She scribbled something down and stuck it onto Peach.

Tried to get us?
Think again!
You really have some guts to break into someone's room.
Your two could get fired...
That would be a shame...NOT!
TAG YOUR IT!!!

~ The (L/n) Resistance

"Good note, now where do we put her!" You said trying not to disturb the unconscious Peach. "Easy, bring her up to the counter and say that she was drunk and knocking on her door and then she passed out."
"Ok." You said as you got the keys to the door.

As you both were bringing Peach out a thought came to your head, "Hey, what if Pumpkin is at the counter?"
"We do the same thing."
"What? She'll know it's not true!"
"We'll make a run for it afterwards!" You weren't sure if it would of worked if Pumpkin was there.

At the counter was an tall women with ocean blue hair. She fell asleep in her seat and her straight, blue hair was frizzy due to working for long hours. "Excuse me?" You poked at her, "Ma'am?" The woman shot up and her eyes looked into yours. You got lost in them, due to one being blue and the other being green. "I'm so sorry!" Her voice was so sweet you could of sworn you gained a pound by listening to it.

"This woman got drunk and passed out by our door." Your best friend said dropping the 'drunk' Peach on the floor. "That's odd. The security guard should of been watching at the bar. Guess they have been slacking, nothing new." The woman said, her ponytail swishing as she talked. You read her name tag. Alice. "Thanks again Alice!"
"Your welcome!"

After locking the door, knowing that the lock wouldn't keep anyone out due to Peach and Pumpkin gaining access to the key. "Hey,"
"Sup." Your best friend said jokingly. "Do you think the park is open?"
"I think it's 24 hours. Why?"
"I can't sleep after what just happened. Just one ride and then we'll head back." You said. "Sure, wanna go in your PJs?"
"Sure..?" You laughed at your best friend's silliness.

       "Thanks again Alice!" You say as you leave the building. Beep beep, the car make noise as you activated the keys. "Ready to go?"
"Ready!" As you were driving you could of sworn you saw something in the back. You double checked the mirror. "You saw that two?"
"Yea." Your best friend faced the back of the car until you both got there.

       You watched the car as you walked away, nothing. "What should we do?"
"Look at that!" You pointed to a funhouse, made of ice. "When The Ice Age Ends, sounds legit." When you both walked in it was cold. "It's cold." You said as you stepped into a small puddle. "No duh, it's ice and they need to make sure it doesn't melt."

        After a good five minutes of walking to got boring. "Ugh! When will anything fun ha-" you heard a crunch which shut you up real fast. You backed up. Right in front of you, was a dead squirrel. You screamed and almost fell onto your best friend. "~(F/n)~" both you and your best friend screamed. "~thanks for the car ride, you both could of been nicer to Peach~"

       "Uh no, I'm not dying this way!" Your best friend grabbed your arm and almost dragged you to the end. Your body temperature was hot and cold. Hot and sweaty from running, and on the surface cold from the icy building. "Get the keys, get the keys!" Your best friend shouted. You almost gotten an speeding ticket from driving to the hotel.

      "Alice be careful if anyone else comes in! Bye!" You said, almost tripping to get to the hotel room. "Oh my gosh!" You yelled as you collapsed on your bed. Your best friend threw themselves on the door. No one got sleep that night.