Jack's Creamery

After the tickle fest, you and your best friend went back to the hotel. You both had to change clothes and wear disguises. You both checked the hotel before walking in; thankfully, Alice was at the counter. You both ran in. "Why are those two always in a rush?" Alice asked herself.

You and your best friend walked inside your room. You both scanned the room before walking in. You grabbed some suitcases and dumped what was inside on the bed. You found a couple of flannel shirts, a pair of designer glasses your cousin got you one holiday, a turtle neck just in case it was cold, old crocs and a beanie in your suitcase.

     Your best friend came out wearing a GAP sweatshirt, some dinky dollar store sunglasses, khakis, and brown loafers. You then took over the bathroom and got dressed. When you walked in the bathroom it felt different. It felt as if something was waiting for you.

     The bathroom was small and there was only the sink, a small cupboard next to the sink, and the bathtub without a curtain. You searched the bathroom and decided you were okay. You got dressed and decided to have one last look.

You checked the small cupboard and found a small note.

I guess you two are out

Guess we'll have to look for you~

P&P

You held up the paper and reread it. "I guess this was from earlier..." You said to yourself. You walked out with the note. You best friend grabbed it and read it. "Hmm...how can we lock up the room without them getting the key?" You thought for a second.

"Before we sleep we can barricade the door and windows." You suggested. "Alright. We don't have anything here really that valuable because we always keep our chargers in our car just in case." Your best friend said before you both exited the room.

Alice raised a brow when she saw you two leave but didn't ask. You both headed back to Dreaded Dreamworks. You sighed when you pulled up in the driveway. "Here we go..." You said, getting out of the car hesitantly and carefully.

When you reached the entrance Peach and Pumpkin wasn't in sight...for now. You both searched for a place to eat before your best friend tugged on your sleeve. "Look." You expected one of the twins but you saw an ice cream shop instead.

It read 'Jack's Creamery'. "Alright." You replied. Ice cream didn't seem that bad. There was a special menu on the outside window.

Jack's Creamery
***
All homemade ice cream and frozen treats
***

Specials

Sunday~ Frosty Sundae
Monday~ Nutty Surprise
Tuesday~ Berry-Licious
Wednesday~ Santa's Minty Cocoa Crunch
Thursday~ Any Shaved Ice
Friday~ Sandman's Malt Surprise
Saturday~ Sprinkle Surprise
***

Milkshakes
***
Vanilla
Chocolate
Strawberry
Cheesecake
Green Tea
Candy Cane
Cookies & Creme
Banana Split
Chocolate & Peanut Butter

(Whipped cream optional)
***
Smoothies
***
Strawberry
Banana
Blueberry
Mango
Kale
Pineapple
Strawberry & Banana
Mango & Peach
Blueberry & Vanilla
Kale & Mango
Kale & Pineapple
Mango & Coconut
Mango, Coconut & Pineapple
***

Customize a smoothie or milkshake for $5.99
***

    You and your best friend head inside. The place smelled super sweet. You inhaled the cold and sweet air. The heavenly aroma filled your nostrils. You sighed. You walked in ready to get a creamy treat.

There was a male at the counter. He had white and sparkly make up and looked as if he wanted to go home. "Hello, welcome to Jack's Creamery." He said in a bitter tone. You gave a weak smile and he gave you a look of disgust. "I think I'm going to have a (Any Frozen Treat That You Desire)."

You saw him make your treat, still looking tired. Your best friend ordered and he made the frozen treat. "That's be $23.99, care to add a tip?" You handed him your credit card and gave him a $00.25 tip. You took a (bite/sip) of your treat. "Mmmmmm!" You moaned in delight. "This is delicious!" Your best friend exclaimed.

     You finished the treat and got a surprise, there was a picture at the bottom of your (bowl/cup). It was a picture of a peach. "Urmm, what's yours?" Your best friend stared at their picture before answering. "A pumpkin."

     You stared and stared. You noticed some words below the peach in a small sized print. It read,

Tag, you're it

     You threw away your trash and got up to leave. "Ready?" You asked your best friend before getting out the keys to your car. They nodded and joined you. "Thanks again!" You called out to the employee that served you, but all he did was roll his eyes.

     When you both got into the car you sighed. "Tomorrow is the last day we stay here." You best friend clapped. "Then let's make it fun! Then the next day we wake up bright and early and leave!" You nodded in agreement. You didn't want to be in Peach's care again.

     The ride to the hotel was rather peaceful. No one hiding in the car, no one coming after you. And you would barricade all possible entrances in order to get sleep. You and your best friend felt safe...for now.