~Prologue~

Disclaimer: I don't own Narnia or any of the characters associated with it. Only my own characters.

Hey everyone, welcome to my story! I'm very excited to share this with you all and I hope you enjoy it! :) I will be updating weekly so keep an eye out!

"STOP! PLEASE STOP!" I cry out. It grabs my chin harshly and forces it up before it gets out a long, sharp knife. It slices my arm roughly, effectively causing more blood to flow from my body. I cry out some more in pain. It tosses the knife back into its sheathe then before it turns around and leaves me alone. I hear the door slam closed as the keys rattle in the heavy lock again. I wish I can die. That is all I want to do right now; die! I don't even know what I did wrong to deserve this type of punishment. Maybe this is what Aslan was talking about. I am losing hope in myself. I want to give in and just die. I cringe internally at the thought, worried that if I cringe physically I might just injure myself even worse. I stop suddenly as soon as I hear the main entrance close. It must have left.

"Yes!" I whisper quietly to myself. I can survive just a bit longer as long as I don't think about my aching leg and the horrible, bloody puddle that I'm lying in right now. I close my eyes in hope of a little bit of sleep before the help arrives. It works, within seconds I'm lost in my dreams.