Chapter 55

August POV

I was chilling cooking food for my baby. She came in an kissed me. I kissed her back an bit her lip.

Zoe: it smells good

Me: I know

Zoe:  I got everything you asked for for tonight

Me: this gone be a long night

Zoe: ( smiles ) baby their still looking for you

Me: I don't care all I'm looking for is me inside you

Zoe: ( blush )

Me: don't get caught slipping

I grabbed her ass an smacked it hard.

Zoe: ( smirks )

Me: food is done

Zoe: ok

She jumped on me an kissed me. I took her to the living room. She was sitting on my lap her hands was around my neck an I was squeezing her butt. She was grinding on me.

Me: wanna start this now

Zoe: yes

I took her upstairs helped her take all her clothes off. Than I tied her legs an arms to the bed.

Zoe: ( smiles )

I kissed her neck.

Zoe: ( moans )

I went to her princess. I was making hickeys on her inner thighs. Than I started moving closer to her princess. When I attacked it she went crazy.

Zoe: ( gasp ) ba-by

She couldn't do anything. She was tryin to pull away but baby girl you can't.

Zoe: ( moans and cry )

Me: ( laughs )

Her legs started shaking. She was creamy an tasty. I untied her legs an put my friend inside her.

Zoe: ( moans )

____________________

• Next Day •

I was at the house I know they still looking for me. But shit ion care.

Zoe: morning

Me: good morning baby girl

She rolled over on top of me an put her head in my neck.

Zoe: baby I'm sore

Me: aww

Zoe: my arms legs an back

Me: ( smiles )

Her phone flashed an it was a text message it was from someone.

??: waiting for me 3 million

I closed her phone an she was just laying their sleep. They just gone have to leak those pictures we not giving them 3 million. Their was a knock on the door.

Zoe: ugh

She got up an walked out. Her little juicy butt was shaking in those spandex. Her tight tank top showing a little bit of her side tattoo. She was limping.