Oh grate, i totally needed that... like not

(A/N btw forgot to mention that she is grate friends with Clair Holt to. I only mentioned Kat, Torrey and Candice)

-Ian's POV-

"Kiss me" she whispered.

I didn't haft to be asked twice so lent in. she closed her eyes, and parted her lips a little bit. I lent further in, and started to close my eyes. Our lips were just inches away from each other and the door flew up.

Nina and I both looked up and in the door all our fellow cast members were standing with huge grins on their faces

" what? When did this happen? " paul winked at us

i saw nina had the 'o no, not yet' look on her face, poor girl

i laughed "see what this si" i wawed a script in front of their faces "yes it's a script, we are reading a script"

"Whatever you say" Clair winked at us.

"We are ready to film, everyone to set now" Kevin yelled at us from the door.

______________

Nina's POV-

*after set that day*

I and Ian have tried all day to sneak in a kiss, but it was impossible. like whenever we tried someone would show up and ruin ot. It's like I was craving to have his lips on mine.

Suddenly my eye lids slide down and I was asleep.

-Ian's POV-

I pulled up outside the house and jumped out of the car. I walked over to Nina's side to pull the door open; she looked so peace full in her sleep.

I didn't have heart to wake her, and also that she would kill anyone that waked her up at this time in the night.

I lifted her carefully up in my arms bride style, and carried her inside. I walked her into our bedroom and laid her down on our bed. Looking her body up and down I notice she still was fully clothed, so I striped her down to her underwear revealing her bra and panties. I stood there wondering if I should take her bra of. Because I think it hurts to sleep with.

Don't knowing what to do I called Candice, she knows all about Nina so way not her. I walked out of the room and called her.

(C=Candice i=Ian)

c-what the hell Ian, it is like the middle of the night.

i-calm down Barbie just wanted to ask you something

c- okay what is it?

i-okay this may sound weird but I really need to know. I don't want her to get hurt on anythi-

Candice cut me of

c- what it is Ian!? I'm freaking tired

i-okay, so I striped Nina down to her undies. And I was just wondering if you know is she sleeps with her bra or not?

c- yes I know. She doesn't, but I dear you Somerhalder you put on a t-shirt on her body.

i-and why is that?

c-cause I say so. Night Ian

i-Night Candice

hmm hell no, I'm going to put on a t-shirt no her. I walked over to the bed and clipped her bra of, and those it at the floor.

Taking of my clothes to my boxer I crawled into bed besides her.

She automatically turned around and snuggled into me, she is so cute. I kissed her head and fall asleep.

____--

Sorry the short chapter, but it is the 3one I think today so now I'm going to sleep. It is 02:50 in the morning her, so I'm tired.