- Cuties on the plane and a nice voice -

- Cuties on the plane and a nice voice –

-Ian’s POV-

Nina is lying asleep in my lap, while I just hold her tight to my chest.

“So how did you do it?” Paul asked “do what?”

“You know what I mean, get her to believe you, get her back?”

I chuckled “oh that….” I thought for a moment “we kind of had a heart to heart”

Candice awed “that’s so cute! But I swear to god Ian if you ever hurt her again I will slater you”

“Good to know Candice, but I don’t think that will be necessary, I’m not planning on hurting her” I stroke Nina’s chin.

“You really love her don’t you?” everyone was staring on me “of cource I do. I don’t know what I would do without her….. I would be lost” I was gazing down at this precious girl in my lap. No words in the world can describe how much she means to me…

While I’m just sitting here, staring at Nina like a creep I could see her eyes start to flutter open. “Hey beautiful did you sleep well?” I stroke her cheek. “Yeah I just needed some rest” we exchanged a lingering smile and I leant in to give her a quick peak on her lips making her giggle.

“Ewe lost puppies in love is just creepy” Torrey chuckled

“Sorry we forgot you all where there for a second” Nina buried her head in my chest again “you know I could get used to this” I stroke her head “used to what?” even though I knew exactly what she meant. “You know what I mean Ian” she sighed.

I can’t waste time so give it a moment I realized nothings broken

Don’t need to worry about everything I’ve done

Live every second like it was my last one”

Nina started to sing quietly, but everyone could obvious hear it. Cause it was so silent on the plane.

Don’t look back at a new direction

I loved you once needed protection

You’re still a part of everything I do

You’re on my heart just like a tattoo”

She continued while everyone was staring at her. She was actually pretty good, how come I never noticed that. She looked up at saw everyone staring at her “what? Do I have something on my face?”

Everyone laughed a little “no, but no one never realized what a talented singer you are”

“Me? What? When? I am not”

Candice rolled her eyes “sometimes I think you should have blond hair instead of me Nina. You just sang perfectly for us, and yes you are really talented”

Nina’s cheeks flushed bright red “did I? Sorry I was just thinking about….. Stuff and I love this song an—“  “Nina its okay relax” I pulled her closer to my chest “you’re amazing”

__________________________________________________________-----

Hey people! Hope you all liked it ;)

 I know it’s been a while since last chapter but I have my reasons.

First of all I’m still sick (what a shocker) and also I was on vacation without my computer. But I will try to update more, and I will try to stock up on some chapters so that when I go on vacation again in like 80 days I will have some chapters I can just put out while I’m on vacation.

Thank you to everyone being patient with me you’re all really nice.

If you have any questions please contact me on

Twitter: Christinaasland

Instagram: thetvdgirl

It’s more likely that you will get in contact with me through there that trough wattpad, but I am able to reach her too J

Have a nice day everyone!

-xoxo Christina