fun morning

-fun morning -

-Nina's pov-

I had slept so well last night, I don't even remember coming home. Hmm, Ian must have carried me up to bed. I hope he took my PJ's on, else I'm going to kill him.

Opening my eyes slowly all I saw was a chest, I was snuggled into Ian's chest. That is quite comfortable actually.

Laying there for a moment I realized the clock was 9:00 and Ian was still asleep. We had an interview today, us and some of the cast.

While I was laying there I thought about how I should wake Ian. I leaned in to kiss him awake, which is how I like to be woken, so way not.

I kissed his lips slowly, and pulled away.

Ian opened his eyes "well hello there beautiful" he winked at me.

What was that supposed to mean. I looked down at my body. I blushed; he had taken of my bra, leaving me in my panties.

I reached for my T-Shirt on the floor. "You are in trouble Smolderholder" I poked his cheek, and he started to laugh.

I pulled the T-shirt over my head "it is not funny!" I started to get annoyed with it

"You are right, it is hilarious"

Oh, so he wanted to play that game. I jumped on top of him, with my legs at either side of his tommy. Pinning his arms beside his head "is this funny to.

I leant my body closer to his my mouth tracking up his chest, almost reaching hos mouth. I stopped and pulled away, he looked dizzy.

A little laugh escaped my lips, and I stepped out of the bed, towards the closet.

"Ninaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, what was that for" he sounded like a little child that begged his mom for candy.

"No candy, for bad boys"

I was about to start striping of my T-shirt when I notice Ian stir with wide eyes.

"Take a picture, it last longer" I teasingly said

"I'm not staring, I'm gassing"

"It's creepy"

"No it's romantic" I rolled my eyes at that last comment.

"Ian turn around" I spin my finger around

"Why? "

"I'm going to change"

"Nina, Nina, Smina, it is nothing on you I haven't seen before" he winked at me

I rolled my eyes and start changing. When I had taken of the T-shirt, leaving me in only my panties, I heard a camera going of behind my back.

I turned around to see Ian smiling evil with his phone is his hand. "I swear Smolder if you show that picture to someone, I'm going to kill you." I don't want people seeing me with that less clothing.

If it was for a movie it was different, but outside the set I don't like it. Who need to see my bare back anyway? And it was only my back on the picture.

"Hurry Ian we have an plane to catch, we are going to comic-con remember"

________________

So this is kind of a short chapter. But that is better that nothing right?

I don't think I will post another chapter today but we will see, maybe.

-Xoxo Christina