5

Training the day after, of course, was as hard as was to be expected after I was messing around with the boss's mind and feelings - his most treasured possession, and the other a set of things he pretended not to have in existence. We drilled relentlessly under the hot Italian sun - which, if I paused to think that wasn't the only hot Italian thing I could see, I only added another 100 sprints to my day - until I could tell even Luciano was at his end, and only then did he call for training to stop. Just for him to go running up to our room as if he were afraid his knives were being stolen from his night stand, though I knew it was only to escape me, though after all the exercise we just did, what was one more run for such a prize?

I arrived just in time to see Luciano tripping over some of my things scattered across the floor by the doorway, and I could barely contain a chuckle as he gracefully picked himself up from his ungraceful fall with barely concealed rage threatening to spill over, especially when he saw me standing there. I wondered if I was at least getting any credit in his mind for the pace I had to set myself to keep up with him....

"What the hell is this, bastardo?" he demanded, as I brushed passed him towards my bed. Receiving no answer, he repeated his question with even less patience and more curses as I sat down on my bed and stared up at him with a coy smile already on my face.

"If you must know, Luciano, those are toys. That is a dildo, those three are vibrators, that's a riding crop, there's a whip, and the tapes are all porn, obviously."

The way he blushed, it was like I just said that to a virgin....

But the curses that followed after his momentary lapse would be enough to make a sailor blush - though not as brightly as Luciano just had - and he snapped out, "Do you want to be punished?"

To which I simply replied with "Yes", and I thought Luciano would lose it until he seemed to freeze for a second, and then a devilish smile made its way until his lips and he gave me a look similar to one a hunter would give to a prized catch that the hunter had cornered.

"Ve~maybe now we will learn not to put things back where they do not go." And the way he said that would have set my blood boiling had it not already been, and I was shocked that Luciano could not hear my heartbeat as it tried to beat right out of my chest, and I could only stare up at the gorgeous man above me as he crawled into my lap and pulled out a knife to tease the hem of my clothing, to suggest what we could be doing... my head swam just thinking about everything this could be the start of, and I only wished to clear up some of the lust clouding my mind for the sole purpose of figuring out Luciano better, why he was doing this, what he was thinking, if he could possibly be on the same thought as I was at last....

And of course, then a knock came at the door, and Luciano growled at whoever it was to come in, though - much to my delight - without removing himself from my lap.

Up until he saw it was his twin brother who came in the door, then he was scrambling to make it appear as though there was no situation going on which could possibly be misinterpreted, and he was tripping over his words as much as his body in his hasty attempt to save face as his brother instantly started cooing over what an adorable match we were, and Luciano was blushing and yelling angrily again, and I was just trying not to laugh at it all.

Though this did backfire when I saw the look on Luciano's face once he had shoved his brother out the door - literally - and turned back to look at me. I knew he definitely wanted to kill me right then, but instead, he got that look back in his eye that instantly had my blood pressure back up, heart racing, as he crawled back onto me even slower than before, more sensual, more tantalizing, whispering my name for me to respond to with bated breath...

Just for him to tell me as he slipped off of me, "You are in trouble." And like magic, the knives were out.