Chapter 20

Farah's POV

*One Month later *

I was in the arena today was Money in the bank and tomorrow is Sasha's surgery and after that me and Colby are going to support her , we are going to Iowa and Jolene is already over there with her  . I was in Colby's locker room while he was out doing a interview , I was scrolling through my phone on twitter  when I heard the door opened and I see Colby smiling at me and I smiled back .

"Ready to see me winning again ? Even though I'm mad at Jon for stealing my championship " he said and I chuckled .

"Well I know you always win, baby . Yeah but you will have it back eventually " I said with a smirk and he smiled.

"Of course and after that me and Jon we will pals again . " he said with a victory smile and I nodded .

"Sure , that's how your friendship works " I said smiling and he kneeled in front of me and took my face and gave me a short kiss .

"Now , I will be heading to the gorilla are you sure you don't wanna come tonight ?" He asked and I nodded .

"Yeah, I will be fine here . I promise , now go and kick come ass " I said and he needed smiling before pulling me for another kiss , he got up and left.

I kept scrolling on my iPhone when I heard Col's intro song I locked it and watched my man walked out to the ring to meet Jon . Colby got inside the ring and took his shirt off and I started to feel hot , this man kills me but I need to chill . I grabbed the bottle of water next to me and drank a sip of it . The match went well and painful , stairs he everywhere.  Then Colby and Jon were the top of the stairs and I hid my face with my hands .

"And still your WWE World Heavyweight Champion , Seth Rollins ! " Lillian said and I looked at the TV and jumped of excitement.

I felt bad for Jon he looked sad about it but Colby deserve it , he had worked so hard to gain it.  I walked out of the locker room to meet him in the gorilla, the hallway was empty but then I was  stopped to see Zahra in front of me.

"You again ? What do you want ?" I asked irritated by her presence.

"Oh nothing , just to say that I will do anything to take Colby for me " she said with a smile and I looked at her mad as I took some steps closer to her.

"Just do it and I'll swear to you , that you wish had never mess with me " I said mad

" or what ? What you gonna do ? " she threatened me and I chuckled .

"You know what ? I don't have time to talk to trash like yourself , so if you excuse me " I said and move her out of my way but then she slapped me .

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Oh no you didn't !" I screamed at her then pushed to the ground punching her in the face and then she turning me around and punched me in the lip .