Chapter 22

Farah's POV

I woke up to see myself in a hospital bed and a machine next to me , all hospital stuff. I looked next to me to see Colby fast asleep holding my hand interlocking our fingers . I squeezed it and he instantly open his eyes and smiles at me.

"Hey , are you okay , baby ?" He asked me then kissing my hand as I nodded at him.

"What happened ?" I asked him

"Well after Zahra attacked you , you fainted in my arms and I took you to the doctors of WWE and they said that a hospital will be more easy , so now we are here 24 hours later ."he said and I widened my eyes as he said 24 hours.

"I'm going to be alright , right ?" I asked him worried .

"Yes , they said that she hit you pretty hard that's you fainted but you will be okay " he said with a smile then peck my lips .

"I wanna go home , Colby " I said and he sighed .

"Yeah we will get to the hotel " he said forgetting that I said home not hotel .

"Not hotel , home . This woman terrifies me " I said and he took my hand

"Baby , if that's what you want I will support you okay ? You can stay in my house . I need you safe and sound " he said and I nodded and he kissed my forehead.

"I'm going to tell the nurses that you are awake " he said and kissed the back of my hand and left the room leaving me alone.

I saw my phone in the table next to my bed and I took rubbing my eyes then unlocking it and I see missed calls from my mom and I quickly dialed her and she picked at the third ring .

"Farah, baby girl are you okay ?" She asked quickly

"Yeah I guess .Mom , I'm going to stay at Colby's for awhile till that Zahra girl stops bullying me " I said crossing my arm under my chest

"Honey , wants a piece of advice that I learned from your dad's part of family ?" She said

"What ?" I asked closing my eyes

" Nobody messes with a West , So sweet pea you should give that a piece of your blood , no one messes with Farah West and even Colby knows that " she said

"Are you suggesting that I should wrestle ? For one time or something. ?" I asked wondering of what she was getting of this conversation.

"Yeah , look you train with The Bella's or Paige or even much better Colby , he is the champion after all " she said

"I will think about it , okay ?" I said and she sighed as the nurse and Colby came in.

"Mom , I gotta go " I said

"Okay love you " she said and I smiled

"Love you too , mom " I said and I hanged up .

"Let's check you on " the blonde nurse said and I nodded and smiling at the same time .

*That Night *

"Your mother is completely right .I'm with her on this one , you should give Zahra  a payback " he said and I sighed as we talk in the hotel room since the doctor let me go since he said I have nothing .

"You think so ? I don't know that a lot of moves and stuff you and Sasha do " I said and he took my hands looking at my eyes

"I will help you okay ? I will call Vince and Stephanie to get you a contract with Zahra . I think you need to train with Nikki , Natalya and Paige , they are good . You just train with the divas " he suggested and I nodded .

"Good , I will talk to them in the morning " he said and lay down in the bed and I lay next to him and he wrapped his big arms around me .

*Next Day *

I was training with Nikki as Colby said that Vince agreed with a match with Zahra since what she did was out of order and she needs a lesson on hurting me like that since I'm not a wwe diva .

"We are done for the day , two more and you should be ready to be a real wwe diva " she said sitting in the mat and then she gave a bottle of water .

"Thank you.  I really hope so " I said with a chuckle sitting in front of her cross legged .

"What Zahra did was totally unprofessional " she said

"Yeah it was " I said then taking a sip of my water .

"I have some news for you , its just not you going against her I'm in your team , its divas team match . Its you , me and Brie against Zahra's team and I know we are going to win and besides Colby said you could use his crump stomp , Vince allowed it just for you " she said and I smiled big

"I'm glad , I can't wait to kick her ass " I said and she chuckled

"We will trust me . We are the hot and the awesome team " she said and we gave each other a high five.

*Monday Night Raw *

"So Nikki and Brie we heard you a new member on your team for the next ppv , who is that ?" Jojo asked as I was behind the curtain .

"Since we are going against Zahra , Dana Brooke and Emma , I think this person has the potential to kick some ass and win against Zahra " Brie said smiling

"Which wwe diva is ?" Jojo asked and Brie and Nikki giggles then I walked in standing next to Brie .

"Hi Jojo " I said smiling at her as she was speechless .

"And here she is the Harley Quinn , haha just kidding, Far . She will join us in our team because of what Zahra did to her and was totally unnecessary." Nikki said smiling and pointing at me .

"Yeah what Zahra did to me it was no ups , she did it on purpose she hates me because I'm with Seth  and well no one messes with Farah West . Anybody who messes with  a West loses all the time . So Zahra watched because I can really be Harley Quinn for sure " I said smirking then Zahra , Dana Brooke and Emma approached .

"What did you just say ?" Zahra said getting in front of me threaten me

"I will be  Harley Quinn  and  well you will end dead when I show my craziness on the ring and you will wish to have never cross me " I said and Nikki and Brie attacked them in the ground punching them .

I got up and kicked her in the gut and Nikki got her championship and Brie finished with Emma and fixed her hair and mine .

"Bye Bye Puddins" I said giving them a wave leaving with The Bella's .

"We are so going to win that match " Nikki said and I nodded .

"Yeah that's for sure " I said smiling of happiness

"BRIEEEE MODEEEE " Brie said doing a happy dance and I joined her then we hugged each other .

I can't wait to kick their asses off , no one messes with me or they die suffering .

#Wattys2016