Chapter 24

Farah's POV

*Months Later *

This past few months were hard for Colby and I . Before he got himself back in the ring we got married in New York City and we went to Milan for our honeymoon . When we got back I was with Colby for his return then I hit off to film Teen Wolf  , I got the part of a banshee I couldn't happier since I got to work with Tyler , O'Brien, Holland and Shelley plus Sprayberry . Now I'm a model , wrestler , wife and actress which I'm happy about . Soon I want to be a mother of Colby children , hopefully soon enough.

Now I landed in Hartford , Connecticut to see my beloved husband which I missed so much . I'm on my way to the arena , I dropped everything at the hotel in Col's room. I payed the cab and walked inside saluting some WWE superstars . Neville told me where Colby was and I smiled going there .

I opened the door and see him shirtless and he smirked at me and ran to me and lift me up twirling me around while I was shrieking .

"Cols , put me down ! " I shrieked and he laughed and put me down holding me to his body .

"Hey " I said smiling at him

"Hi baby , I missed you " he said with a smile then kiss me with so much passion as I put my arms around his neck kissing him.

"I missed you more "I said between kisses and he chuckled pulling closer to him .

"I have to tell you something "I said to him pulling away looking at his beautiful face and he frown .

"What is it ?" He asks then kissing my neck

"I want a baby " he stopped kissing me and he stopped and looked at me

"What ? A baby ? Are you sure ?" He asked

"Yeah , I think I'm ready for it and seeing my sisters having a child makes me to have hope of having one with you " I said wrapping my arks around his neck more

"Well your wish is my command . We will have a little Far running around " he said with a smile

"Or a little Colby " I said excited showing a big smile to him

He chuckles and kisses me passionately then he grabs my thighs and I jumped wrapping them around his waist and he walks us to the couch and lays me there and starts kissing me lustfully while my hands travels to his bare back .

"Hey Colby -- woah , sorry " the person said and  Colby and I looked to see Joe aka Roman Reigns .

"Its okay " I said giggling , Colby rolled his eyes and I pushed him lightly and he sat up and I stood up and fix myself .

"I'll go with the girls " I said and give a quick kiss on the lips to Cols and a kiss on the cheek to Joe . I left the dressing to meet Lana and Charlotte .

"Hey " Charlotte said then hugging me tightly .

"Hey Lottie " I said hugging her back and then hugging Lana .

"How you been ? Are you planning to come to wrestle again ?" Lana asked with a smile

"I don't know like me and Colby are planning to make a family maybe after that I could but now I want a baby " I said and she smiled .

"That's so cute , I wish I had that the free will to be a mother " Charlotte said and I touch her arm

"You can you just have to wanted a lot and the time you couldn't think of then will it happens.  That what happened to my older sister she has one girl and now she is pregnant again happy. I know you will be a mom soon, Lottie "  I said smiling at her

"I think the same you , well we will be awesome mothers and having the best husband's in the worlds " Lana said and I nodded at both of them.

After that we walk to the divas locker room and watch RAW and I just what I couldn't believe my husband helped Roman in the ring . I was so happy , he helped his best friend . I'm so proud of him , my man .

After that I was tired and I jumped into the bed as Colby closed the door behind us .

"Baby, I bough something for you " he said and I opened my eyes to see him holding a little red box .

I sat up and take it from him and opened it revealing a beautiful necklace with red jem in the middle of it .

"Oh my god , Cols , it's beautiful . I love it and I love you " I said admiring then grabbing his face and kissing him softly in the lips .

"I love you too " he said between the kiss .

"Let me put it on " he said grabbing the necklace and turning around behind me and I grabbed my hair pushed it up as he puts it around my neck .

I took it and admiring " It's so beautiful " I said smiling looking at it still .

"I saw it and thought of you " he said and I looked at him and smiled as he smiled down at me .

"Aww you are so thoughtful , Colby " I said giggling and he grabs me by the waist and kisses me lustfully and puts me down in the bed taking it where we left of at the arena .

*Next Day *

Today I've been watching movies and TV show and right now I'm watching Hairspray one of my favorite movies and now that NBC will do it live its more exciting than ever , I won't missed it for the world .

Then the door opens to reveal my husband who was at the gym working while I've been drinking soda and eating candy .

"Looks fun what are you doing " he says checking me out and I chuckle

"Want to join me in the fun ?" I asked him pouting

"Of course , sweetheart . I'll go take a shower and join in " he said and kissed my forehead and left to take a shower .

He took a shower and then jump in the bed with me and pulled me tight to his body cuddling with me. 

"That's a good movie " he said and I nodded .

"It is , it has a great message and plus the fashion and music is amazing " I said looking at the TV screen .

"It sure does " he says and kisses my hair and places kisses on my neck and collar bone.

"You know I might after having our child come back to the ring . I just love the energy of wrestling " I said turning around to look at him

"Are you sure about that ? " he ask playing with hair

"Yeah and plus we will be together all the time and of course our baby will be with us I won't leave it an Iowa with a babysitter . I will be a great mom and you know it " I said wrapping my arm around his neck and he has his arm around my little waist.

"I know that's why I love you , you are amazing at everything you do " he said and kisses me in the lips this time and I smile in the kiss as he deepens the kiss .

I'm so ready for this , I hope nothing g goes wrong because I will be terrified and that's not good.

A/n : IM BACK ! YAY
BTW HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THE NEW TRAILER OF SPIDER-MAN: THE HOMECOMING ? I LOVE IT TOM IS SUCH A CUTIE AND ZENDAYA IS TOO I HOPE SHE IS THE LOVE INTEREST OF PETER NOT THE OTHER GIRL BECAUSE IN THE COMICS MICHELLE WHO IS Z HAS SOME KINDA LOVE TOWARDS HIM . I HOPE SHE IS THE LOVE OF HIM IN THE MOVIE BUT SOMETHING TELLS ME SHE IS NOT .