Chapter 25

Farah's POV

After several times of trying to have a baby , I took the courage to buy a pregnancy test the minute we arrive at Iowa .

Now I'm in the bathroom waiting for the result while Cols is in the living room watching TV I guess .

I heard my phone ding and I knew the time was up . I went to the where the pregnancy test was and I took it and a smile was across my face .

"Colby ! " I shouted his name walking to the living room area.

"I think this is broken or something " I said still smiling

"What ?" He asked confused in his voice .

"It says I'm pregnant , Cols " I said as I entered the room and he stood up and walked over to me , taking a look to the stick in my hands.

"Oh my God " He said speechless and wrapping his arms around my waist .

"There's a baby cooking inside of me , right now " I said smiling and looking up at him .

"There is " He said and I cupped his face and kissed him .

"I love you " He said between kisses

I broke the kiss and look at him smiling " I love you too " I said and he smiled and kneeled in front of him touching my belly .

"Hi , little one . I can't wait to meet you and so you know I'm already in love with you " He said and kissed it softly .

* 3 months  later *

I was at the pharmacy dropping off my prescription since I'm pregnant and I need some medicines to be fine .

I was looking for my keys when I see a car pulled up and I see Luke and my heart raced faster .

"Hey , Farah " He said with a smile

"Luke " I said coldly

"Don't be like that . I'm not going to hurt you , I promise . I see you are pregnant. Congrats.  " He said looking at my bump then at me .

"Thanks , well I better go , my sister is waiting " I said as I opened the door of my car .

"Have a nice day , Farah " He said and I nodded " You too " I said and I get inside and drove back home to where my sister was.

*Later on ...

"You are picking my medicines " I said to Annie as I saw her giving my niece a teddy bear .

"Why ? " she asked confused

"Luke was there and I might be paranoid but I cant go back there. What if he is been following me like a stalker , it sucks that Colby is working and I'm stuck here doing nothing productive " I said sighing loudly as I sat in the couch taking my niece in my arms.

"Just relax , Colby will be here in the weekend . Stay here with your niece and I'll go for your medicines " She said standing taking her purse and leaving not before giving a kiss to her daughter.

"I can practice with you , baby.  Soon you will see your cousin " I said and she giggled as I kissed her tummy.

Few days later ...

I parked in the Mexican restaurants with Sasha and we entered and take our seats.

"I'm so hungry " I groaned looking at the menu

"Me too like all this wedding planning has me like I want to eat all day " She said and I chuckled .

"That doesn't compare when you have a baby inside like myself " I said to her and she smiled .