Chapter 4

We are at the hospital rushing down the hall Octavia passed out still and her heart keeps stoping then starting we think the shock gave her a heart attack. She has IVs in her arms and her leg is bandaged. Bellamy and I have been sitting in the waiting room for about 5 hours and been waiting for Octavia to wake up. Raven, Jasper, Monty, and Finn went home 2 hours ago and Bellamy fell asleep on my shoulder. It's almost 1:00 am. All of the sudden Bellamy wakes up. "Hey did you sleep well?" I asked Bellamy. "Kinda, did the doctor come?" Bellamy asked me. Then My mom walks up. "Are you Bellamy? I'm doctor Griffin. Your sister is waking up." Abby says with pleasure "Thank you. Wait... Dr.Griffin? Are you-" "My mom? Yeah!" I say interrupting Bellamy. We both head back to see Octavia. She has no other family both of her parents died when she was very young so Bellamy had to grow up fast so Octavia didn't have to.
"Hey Bel" Octavia said in a small soft voice. " I thought I lost you!" "You can't lose me that easy." " but hey Murphy got arrested and found out he was working with a man named jaha and they were both arrested." " but isn't jaha the mayor?" I asked "not anymore" Bellamy replied.