Chapter 12

It's Monday. Prom is Friday and Bellamy hasn't asked me yet.

"Hey Bell!" " oh hey Clarke." Bellamy says in return. "Are you ok? You seem stressed." " IM FINE!" Bellamy snaps back. I walk away wanting to cry. What's going on? At lunch Bellamy was no where in sight. "Hey Octavia where's Bellamy? I can't find him and I need to talk to him." " I don't know. I saw him get in his car earlier he seemed really mad and a bit sad I don't know why. Did something happen?" " I have no idea. He yelled at me earlier and I haven't seen him sense!" " I call you if I see him." I walk away and I see his car is still there. I go up to his car and I see him eating in there with a bunch of papers. I knock on the window and he stacks up all the papers then puts them in the back seat. Then he unlocked the door. I got in then he started the engine then we went to Jack In The Box. He ordered for me and he still hasn't said a word. " what's going on Bell?" " I'm sorry Clarke I know I have been avoiding you sense last night but I have been planing a surprise and you will get it tomorrow. " I smile the we kiss. " I love you Clarke!" Bellamy said with pure happiness " i love you too!" I didn't realize it before but now I do. Bellamy and I are in love and I know now that moving here a year ago was a good choice. All of the sudden my phone rings. It's Raven. She was saying how she got a date to prom and that his name was Wick. Wick is her first boyfriend sense Fins death. Now she can finally let go of him and live her life happily.

Hey guys!!! So I will be adding only a few more chapters and I am going to start my new book tonight. It will be a murder mystery and hopefully you'll like it! It will be about a detective by the name of Alex. You will see all of the scary fun and clever things Alex does soon! Check it out! Also I want to thank you all! I HAVE OVER 100 READS!!!! Thank you sooooo much and I will try to keep up the good work lets get this to 200!!!!