Chapter 9 (happy birthday clarke)

It's 1:00 at school. People have been saying happy birthday all day. Bellamy invited me to his house 2 hours after School. My phone rings. "Hey love. qHappy birthday!" "Thanks Bellamy."
"Are you on your way to my house?" "Yeah be there in 2 minutes" "ok love you, bye!" "Love you too, bye" I say as he hung up. In 2 minutes I arrive and the lights are off like how they were on our first date. I walk in and everyone jumps out and says surprise! Bellamy comes up and kisses me. "Happy birthday baby. I love you."  The next day it's Saturday and I'm bored out of my mind Bellamy is busy at work. What am I going to do. I decided to go on Instagram. I saw a bunch of photos of Raven hanging out with Jasper and Monty and pictures of Octavia hanging out with Bellamy at work. They have the same job.  I'm going to call. Finn to see if he wants to hang out. I don't talk to him much i don't know why. He didn't answer. Later I turned on the news and found out fin was missing! A few weeks later they found him or at least his body. He was dead. Raven and Finn had been going out for 3 years. The next day at school Raven wasn't there. Or the next few days. I was worried that something happened to her. I texted her. She said she was ok and not to worry. So I went over to her house with a gift basket. Her mom answered the door and I told her to give Raven the basket then left.