Four.

Now Playing... Kissing A Fool 

When faced with a hormonal boy who can handle an unsettling amount of girls, what does one do?

I could assure you that sleep was most definitely not an option.

I pounded the pillow into my face in hopes to dim the sounds coming from the room beside me, but alas, not even my pillow could drown out the things that would probably give me nightmares for the next week.

Letting out a frustrated sigh, I grabbed my laptop and headphones. If I couldn't sleep in peace, I could at least watch Riverdale and enjoy the ultimate ship, Bughead, instead of allowing Wes to torment me in a rather... pitiful way.

I had been so into the show that I hadn't heard the voices yelling on the other side of my wall until a loud bang sounded from outside my room, followed by an ear-piercing scream. Ripping my headphones out of my ears, I ran out of my room, a gasp escaping my lips as I took in the sight in front of me.

"What in the actual hell, Wes!?" I screamed, and he cringed, looking away from me.

Nova was slouched against the wall, blood pouring profusely from her arm, and the vase that once sat on the table was shattered. As I crouched down in front of her and grabbed her arm, I could see a chunk of glass penetrating her skin, and when I looked at her face, tears stained her cheek as little sobs escaped her mouth. I carried her to the bathroom and sat her on the counter, cleaning her arm. Once I wiped away the blood, I slowly began to pull the glass out of her arm, and she screamed, more sobs spilling from her mouth.

"I know, sweetheart. I'm sorry." I caressed her skin gently as my other hand worked on the glass. She leaned her head against my shoulder as she cried, and tears pricked my own eyes. "I'm going to fix it."

After I finally removed the glass, I wrapped Nova in a warm hug. She cried harder, and I caressed her hair, pulling her tightly against me. Once she calmed down, She leaned up, wiping her eyes.

"I'm sorry, Molly."

I caressed her cheek. "You have nothing to be sorry for, Nova. Did Wes do this to you?"

She nodded, her eyes flickering to the ground, and I sighed as I helped her off the counter. As we were walking to her room, Wes pushed away from the wall he was leaning against, his eyes filled with worry as he stepped in front of us.

"Nova..." He muttered, kneeling down to her height, and she looked away from him, moving around both of us to go into her room. As she closed the door, Wes looked at the ground, standing straight again.

"Wes, are you coming back yet?" A girl appeared in the doorway of his room, only wearing a bra and shorts as she obnoxiously chomped a piece of gum, and I glared, dragging her out of his room.

"Get out of my house. Now." I growled, and she bitterly laughed, shoving my hands off of her.

"Wow, you really weren't kidding." She looked at Wes before smirking as she shoved me. "She really is a killjoy."

Anger boiled in my veins as I lunged at her, but I didn't quite reach her, because Wes grabbed me, pulling me against him and away from her. I thrashed in his arms, glaring at the girl. "Get the hell out of my house before I knock you out!"

"Easy there, killer." Wes hissed in my ear as he turned me away from her. I scratched his arms, but he remained unfazed as he faced the girl. "Leave, Talia. I'll call you later."

The girl rolled her eyes before she grabbed her shirt and stormed out of the house, slamming the front door. I continued to thrash in Wes' arms until he finally sat me down. "How dare you! Just because you're mad that I stopped your hookup doesn't mean you can control who I make leave my house!"