Chapter 3

It has been a year since we had watched the movie and he let the question go finally. My parents were off on a business trip for a week so they left me money to order food, I'm not aloud to leave the house since I am only 16 and we live in a dangerous neighbor hood (and my parents don't trust me). It was about 7 so I decided to order Chinese food, fried rice my absolute favourite. "Ben I'm ordering Chinese food" I yelled to him from downstairs, came downstairs," do we have to have fried rice again?" He asked with a bored face. "Yup" I said popping the p. "Ugh fine" he came up to me and poked me stomach cause I was wearing a crop top because it was really hot out, I flinched and punched him in the shoulder. "What was that for?" He asked, I just winked at him and walked away.
The Chinese food got here, I digged right into the food because I was really hungry, "she's so cute" Ben whispered to himself but it was loud enough for me to hear it. "Oh am I" I walked up to him and put my arms around his neck "very" he said as he kissed me. I was surprised but I kissed him back. He wrapped my legs around his waist and he stumbled up the stairs, heading right into my room. I stopped kissing to get some air "how long have you liked me?" I asked, he put a smirk on his face and knowing him I knew his answer, " ever since I saw that cute ass. I shook my head and kissed him again. He stopped kissing me but then started again going down my neck, I'm pretty sure I didn't have a sweet spot or at least that is what I thought until Ben found it. I can't believe it I am in love with a Creepypasta cereal killer, lovely. After giving me a few hickeys Ben stopped. "Kalli?" He asked "yeah?" He took a deep breath " I was meaning to say this for a while but do you maybe wanna be my girlfriend?" Ben asked, I answered him with a long kiss, I could feel a smirk coming on,"I'm guessing that is a yes then?" I released "definitely".
We kept making out for a long time, after a while Ben licked my lips asking for passage, I wanted to see what he would do if I didn't let him in, I should've known, him being the Ben he is, grabbed my boobs and squeezed them, surprised I opened my mouth and he took the chance. He took a while to explore my mouth and then went down to my chest again. Me being the teasing joke I am, started to rub my butt against his pelvis. "K-Kalli s-stop teasing me" so I just let go and walked out of the room, not cause I was mad or rude or anything, like I said I was a tease and besides I was still hungry. When I sat down Ben ran downstairs and spoke, "oh missy you can't do that and then get away that easily" I smirked at him and said," well that just to bad ain't it" I walked up to put my dish in the dish washer, Ben being Ben, came up and slapped my butt. I pushed him lightly and he tripped over the garbage can. I just stood there and laughed.