1.

CC brought me out here. It was Him, Rebecca, Andy, and me. He wanted to show me a "good time" But I'm sure I already knew what that was.

I talking to Rebecca, when someone tapped on my shoulder.

"Do you drink?" A guy with a familiar face asked me.

"Does it look like it?" I asked.

"I take that as a no," he flashed his killer smile at me. "My name is Ash." He held out his hand.

"Ashley Purdy?" I smirked at him.

"Oh, so you know me?" He asked, taking a seat.

"CC has told me a bit about you. But don't worry, it's all good things," I said.

"He's told me a bit about you too. You're Aaron, 27 years old, art Major, and very attractive. But I added the last part." I blushed.

"Thank you."

"Now why don't you get out of that seat, and come dance with me purdy girl."

"Why not," I said.
**
At least two or less hours later, Ash and I were on the Dance floor. I guess he wanted to show me a good time too. Which he sure in the hell was doing.

"Let's get out of here," he yelled over the loud music.

"Where to?" I yelled back.

"My place," he said. Before I could respond, he had grabbed my hand, and pulled me off the dance floor.

"What about Rebecca, cc and Andy?" I asked.

"It's fine, they know. Besides," He started, "Rebecca and cc are probably going to fuck tonight anyway. I stared at him with wide eyes. My cheeks flushed red from embarrassment.

"I didn't need to know that," I laughed.

"Well its true," he smiled at me. "But the thing is, cc doesn't know how to fuck," Ash said, opening the passenger door for me.

"What do you mean?" I asked, getting in the car.

"Well, cc likes to go nice and slow," he said, leaning up against the door.

"And what exactly is wrong with that?" I asked, looking at him.

"Its no fun," he shrugged his shoulders. "I like mad sex."

"Well I'd hate to see you try and mess around with me," I laughed.

"Do you want me to try?"

"Get in the car Ash."

"Maybe just once?"

"I will go back in that bar, if you don't get in the car."

"Hey that rhymed," he smiled his picture perfect smile at me.

"Ash. Stop," I said.

"You know you want to," he smirked at me.

"That's it," I said, stepping out of the car. I was now standing next to ash, only a lot shorter than him. "I'm going back to get Rebecca, and we're going home."

"Whyyy?" He whined. "Just stay with me. Besides, Rebecca and cc have business to take care of."

"Well they aren't taking care of it tonight," I told him, starting to walk away.

"Aaron wait," he called after me. I turned around to look at him. "Can we do this another time then?"

"I don't know, can we?" I asked smiling at him.

"Maybe next time we can do something a little more productive." I smiled, then turned around and walked back into the bar.

I first spotted Andy, leaning up against the bar counter. I walked over to him, and asked where Rebecca was.

"She left with cc," He said, looking at me.

"Are you kidding me?"

"No, I'm not.. Is everything alright?" Andy asked.

"I just left Ash to come back in here, find Rebecca and leave," I said, getting frustrated.

"Then just go back to Ash," Andy chuckled.

"What If I said I don't want to?"

"Did he overwhelm you with his so called "Sexiness?"

"Andy. Stop, its not funny," I said to him.

"Sorry. Just go back home then. I'm sure it won't be long before she's back," Andy suggested.

"I highly doubt it. I just don't wanna be alone."

"Fine then. I'll come with you," Andy said. "I'll stay with you, and prove that it won't be long,"He said, walking out of the bar.

"Alright then."

~Two hours Later~

"It's 4am Andy. Where's Rebecca?" I Joked.

"Still with cc, I presume," Andy said, yawning.

"Well I'm not going to hold you up any longer Andy," I said, standing up from the couch.

"Well I don't want to leave you," He said.

"We're both tired, I'll let you go home and sleep," I told him, grabbing his arm slightly and leading him to the door.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes." I opened the door for Andy, and he stepped out.

"Goodnight then Aaron."

"Goodnight Andy. And if you ever see cc, tell him I'll kill him if he ever keeps Rebecca out this late again." Andy and I laughed.

" I had already planned on it," he laughed. I smiled at him before shutting the door.

Rebecca was gonna get it whenever she got home.