5.

I couldn't stop crying. No matter how hard I tried.

When I had gotten home, Rebecca was no where downstairs. She was probably in her room, sleeping or watching TV, but I could care less at this point. I walked into the kitchen, because I just wanted to eat my feelings away. And on the table, sat a vase of roses and a card right next to it. A small feeling of happiness washed over me, I walked over to it and picked up the card and read it slowly.

Dear Rebecca... Of course it was for her. I didn't even want to continue reading, but me being me, I did.
I never get the chance to tell you how beautiful you are. When I'm around you, you make me smile. There's absolutely no other girl in the world like you,and I'm not ashamed to say I love you.
Love cc

This letter was cute but it just made me more angry. I wanted to rip it up and throw away the flowers,but I couldn't because they didn't belong to me.

"Hey," I heard Rebecca say from behind me. I set the letter down and turned to look at her. When she saw me her smile dropped. "How was your date?" She asked slowly.

"Horrible. Well it was good but then horrible," I said walking past her.

"Well what happened?" She asked following me. I turned around and Rebecca stopped suddenly.

"I don't ever want to see him again," I sobbed. She pulled me into a hug, and I cried into her shoulder. "You were right about him," I said after a while.

"It's gonna be okay Aaron. I promise," she said, soothing me. "He's just a guy,he doesn't matter. You'll move on, and find someone else." But she was wrong. I don't think I will. And I know it sounds ridiculous but I just couldn't. And if you've ever been in love with Ashley Purdy, you'd understand.

"And what if I don't?" I asked her. Rebecca sighed.

"It's not possible. Just think about the positive and ignore the negativity. I know life seems horrible at the moment, but it will get better and you'll be happy again. Even if it means never seeing Ashley again," she admitted. I was silent for a long time.

"I just want to go to sleep," I sighed.

"Come on," she said grabbing my hand. "I'll take you." She lead me up the stairs and into her room for some reason. I had stopped crying by then, and I felt very sad. Rebecca laid down, and pulled the covers over me.

"I love you," I said to her. She smiled at me.

"I love you more," she said, kissing my cheek. "Now get some rest,and call me if you need anything."I smiled weakly at her,and watched her leave the room. I was left by myself, with only silence and my thoughts. As I was about to fall asleep I realized something.

Ashley's an outlaw, but it's hard not to love him. When I'm around him, I get this neurotic feeling in my stomach. I can't help but to think "what the hell does he have to do with me?" But then I realize. He has nothing to do with me. He doesn't love me, and he never will. He see's past all the good things in me. He was just messing around with me. But no matter what, I can't bring myself to stop loving him
*