4.

When I woke up, I felt strange. I don't know if it was the fact that I had sex with Ashley Purdy, or the fact that he was nowhere to be found.

I checked everywhere and he wasn't here. In his own house. And I didn't just want to leave, because I felt that whatever the reason he was gone for, must've not been that important, because he wouldn't just get up and leave for no reason. Especially if I was still here.

So I decided to just start roaming around. I also watched a little TV,but then I just got bored. And when Ash came back, I realized he was gone longer than I had thought.

I heard the front door open, and I quickly, but quietly ran over to it. Sure enough, it was Ashley. He was dressed in different clothes and he looked good.

"You're still here?" He asked when he saw me. This made my heart drop a little.

"Well yeah," I said,fiddling with my fingers. "Why wouldn't I be?"

"Oh, No reason," he said, shutting the door behind him,"I just expected you to be gone. He walked passed me in an unciviled way. Something was off about him.

"Is something wrong?" I asked, turning towards him.

"Don't you have to be home, back to your controlling friend Rebecca?" He snapped at me. The way he was acting surprised me, and made me question him.

"Why are you being this way?" I asked, walking closer to him.

"It's nothing. Really Aaron. Now just grab your stuff and leave please." The way he was acting was killing me inside. He was like a completely different person... And then I knew why. He's Ashley Purdy.

"No," I said, before I could stop myself. "I won't."

"And why is that?" He asked me.

"Because I actually like you Ashley. You can't just kick me out."

"Actually I can, because it's my house. I don't need you here anymore." His choice of words stabbed me in the heart.

"So that's what it was all about?" I asked. He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "God I should have know," I laughed to myself. "All you wanted from me was sex," I said, flatly. Ash smirked at me.

"I'm glad you're finally starting to get the picture," he said with no emotion. Sadness swept over me, but it was quickly replaced with anger.

"cc was right about you," I said through clenched teeth.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"You're a player Ashley Purdy. You always will be. I knew it all along."

"Then why'd you stay?" He asked, crossing his arms. I was silent for a moment. "Why?"

"Because I thought you would change," I admitted,"but I was wrong. Bad guys don't change. They straighten up, but not for long," I spat at him. A look of sorrow flashed in his eyes, but it was gone just as quickly as it came.

"You're beautiful Aaron,don't get me wrong. But you'll never be good enough for me," he said plainly. I was taken back by his actions. Tears threatened to spill from my eyes. I wanted to say I hate him. But I couldn't bring myself to do that, because no matter what, I could never hate such a beautiful, and messed up creature like Ashley.

"I can't believe you," I said,looking him in the eyes. He still showed no emotion what so ever. I pushed passed him, and ran up to his room. I grabbed my things and walked back downstairs. Ash was still standing in the same place, staring at me. I avoided eye contact with him, walking towards the door. After I had opened it, I stopped, and turned back around to look at Ashley. I waited, giving him a second Chance. Giving him a second chance to say he wasn't serious. To say that he was kidding, and he wanted me to stay forever. That he never wanted to let me go. But he didn't. He didn't say anything. Just stared at me. I slowly turned back around and walked through the door...and that's when the real tears started to spill. It was embarrassing to me that Ashley Purdy had nothing to do with me, but I wanted him to. It was embarrassing that no matter what,I could never bring myself to the point that I just felt so much hate towards him. And most of all...

It was embarrassing that no matter what, I just couldn't stop loving Ashley Purdy