2.

It was around 12pm when I heard the front door open and close. It was quiet, but I heard it. I immediately lifted my head, waiting for some type of verification that Rebecca was home. She was trying to sneak back in

I heard her cough, so I slowly got up and out of the room, and walked quietly down the hall. I stopped at the top of the staircase when I saw her starting to walk up them.

"Where the hell were you?" I startled her.

"Oh Hey Aaron. You scared me," she chuckled. I had a look of seriousness on my face, because I was unhappy with her at the moment. "What?" She asked.

"What do you mean what? Why were you out so late?" I asked her.

"I was with cc." I sighed.

"I'm not stupid Rebecca, I know you were with cc. I'm just wondering why you didn't even give me a heads up. No text or anything. You better be lucky Andy saw you two walk out of that bar " I said sternly. Rebecca then sighed.

"Look I'm sorry if you're mad, but I just got caught up in the moment. CC is an amazing guy. Too amazing for me actually," she stated. "And I am 27, so I can break a small amount of rules."

"Okay, fine. I'm not mad, I was just worried, you were gone so long. And its just now hitting me that you're just now getting back," I crossed my arms.

"What?!" Rebecca asked, looking straight at me.

"Why were you gone so long?" I asked in a taunting tone.

"Uh..reasons," was all she said, before turning away from me. She started walking back down the stairs,and I followed her. Rebecca Robison I am your best friend, don't even think for a second that you can get away from not telling me about how you two did it" Last night." Rebecca turned around to look at me, and she started laughing.

"You think we were messing around like that?" She asked.

"Didn't you?" I asked. She stayed silent. "You did!"

"So, why does it matter?" She laughed.

"Well you have to tell me about it," I told her, sitting down on the couch. She sat down next to me, and crossed her legs.

"What do you wanna know?" She asked.

"Well how was it? Was it like really mad and awesome, or was it just nice and slow?" Rebecca sighed.

"It was nice and slow a-

"Ew, Ash was right," I interrupted her.

"What do you mean "Ash was right" what did Ashley say?" She asked out of curiosity.

"Nothing. He just said cc sex is boring sex," I laughed.

"Okay first of all, unlike Ash, cc is very kind and loving and he doesn't fuck a different girl everyday like your boy toy Ashley Purdy. He doesn't even act right, he's probably an alien under all that makeup," she said. I was shocked by her choice of words.

"I didn't know you had so much to say about him," I told her.

"I didn't, but if he has all that stuff to say about cc, then I will," she said defensively.

"Aww, you sticking up for your boyfriend Rebecca? That's cute," I said honestly.

"Shut up Aaron. You just always get the bad guys." Before I could answer that, the house phone rang. I picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Is Rebecca there?" I sighed.

"It's for you," I said, throwing the phone at her.

"Thanks," she said sarcastically. I sat there a stared hard at her, until she handed me the phone.

"It's for you," she said. I gave her a questioning look before grabbing the phone from her hands.

"Hello?" I asked,getting up from the couch.

"Hey beautiful," I heard Ash's voice through the phone. I mentally smiled.

"Well hello Ashley Purdy," I said in a playful Alluring tone. He laughed, which sent shivers down my spine. I walked to the kitchen, just to get away from Rebecca. I pulled myself up onto the counter too and swung my legs back and forth. "So what's up?" I asked?"

"I wanted to see if you're still up for that date," he said.

"What date? I never scheduled one with you, I don't think " I chuckled.

"Well if you didn't, I'm asking you now. Aaron, will you please go on a date with me?" He asked in a pleading tone. I giggled.

"Okay Ash. Why not," I gave in.

"Great, I'll pick you up at 8," he said.

"Wait," I sighed. "8 sounds a little early. How about 8:03?" I teased. Ashley laughed.

"Anything for you." I blushed, thanking god he couldn't see me.

"Alright then, I'll see you later. Bye Ash," I said.

"Goodbye Aaron." I put the phone down on the counter and smiled to myself.

"What'd he need?" Rebecca asked, strolling into the kitchen.

"None of your business," I said, hopping off the counter.

"You got a hot date with Ash?" She asked laughing.

"I don't know, do I?" I joked.

"Okay, because I'm your friend just forget about everything I had to say about Ash. But that means you have to take back what you said about cc."

"Hey, I didn't say anything. I was just repeating what Ashley said," I told her. She glared at me.

"Whatever," she said, starting to walk out of the kitchen. "And if you have sex with Ash," she said bluntly, "I hope you get STDs." I struggled to keep my laugh in, but succeeded.

"Okay," I said to myself. I was excited to see Ash, but I was overwhelmed by the same amount of nervousness. Was it a date? Was he just playing around with me? Was what Rebecca said true?