3.

It was 8 o'clock and was pacing back and forth nervously in the living room.

"Calm down Aaron," Rebecca said to me. "You look hot,don't worry."

"That's not what I'm worried about," I told her truthfully.

"What is it then?" She asked. Thankfully, before I could answer, someone knocked on the door.

"It's Ash," I said, walking nervously over to the door.

"Be safe, and don't do anything stupid Aaron," Rebecca said, before I opened the door. I just smiled at her, and looked over at Ash. He looked nice, as always. Dressed nice, but didn't overdo anything.

"Hey Lovely," He said. I smiled at him. "Are you ready to go?" He asked. I nodded my head.

"Yes," I said shutting the door behind me.

"Alright then let's go." Ash lead me to his car, and we repeated the same thing we did the first time, minus the sex talk.

"Anywhere specific you wanna go?" he asked me, starting the car.

"Your place," I said before I could stop myself. "I don't really feel like being out right now, if that's okay with you," I said, looking at him.

"It's perfectly fine," He smiled at me, causing my stomach to turn.

"How have you been?" I asked, trying to strike up a conversation.

"Good, I guess," he said. "How about you?"

"Eh. Average," I said. he laughed.

"Something's bothering you," He said.

"Me?" I asked, looking at him. "No, I'm fine. It's just nothing exciting has really happened. It's not like I expect it too though," I lied. Really, Ash was the one who was bothering me. No, cc hasn't told me 'all' good things about him. I've heard a lot more than I need too, which only makes me question Ashley more. He doesn't seem like the guy that everyone knows him as. You know, the Ashley Purdy that messes around with to many girls, and doesn't keep his word. He just seems like a guy who wants to make their girl happy. But then again...looks can be deceiving.

"Alright then." I could tell he knew I was lying, but he decided not to take it any further, which I respected. We talked about random things, until we arrived to his place. I let myself out of the car this time, staring at his house in awe.

"You have a really nice place," I said.

"And you're about to come inside of it," He said, grabbing my hand, and guiding me to the front door.

I was just as amazed when I saw the inside of his house.

"This is beautiful," I said.

"You're free to take a tour. I just have to go to the kitchen and grab something," he told me.

"Okay," I smiled at him. As soon as he disappeared into the kitchen, I quietly ran up the stairs. There was obviously more than one room in this house, and I wanted to find out which one was Ash's. I crept through the wide,and long hallway, deciding on which door I would open first.

I picked one that second room I saw,and opened the door. It was practically empty. "Nope," I said to myself. I continued to walk, down the hallway and stopped at the next door. Empty again.

I then walked to the end of the hallway,and stopped at the last door on the left. I slowly opened the door. It wasn't empty. There were posters of old school rock bands, and porn stars on the wall. Yep, This was Ashley's room. I walked into the room and shut the door behind me. I started to admire his room a little. He had a huge king size bed and a night stand next to it. I didn't even care about anything else. I just walked over to his bed,and laid down on it. I inhaled and exhaled deeply. This felt great.

I just so happened to look over, and I saw a picture, in a frame, sitting on his nightstand. I got curious, and picked it up, looking carefully at it. It was a picture of a couple. They were standing close together, with smiles on their faces,and they looked a lot like Ash. I ran my fingertips over the picture.

"Those are my parents," I heard him say. I snapped my head up, and looked in his direction. Ash was standing in the doorway, looking at me. He walked over to the side of the bed, where I was, and set two beers on the nightstand. "They died when I was young," he said. I pursed my lips.

"I'm so sorry Ash," I said.

"Its fine," he smiled at me. "We don't need to worry about that." He opened the beers, and handed me one.

"Thank you," I said, smiling up at him, before taking a sip of my beer. He flashed me his killer smile, before laying down next to me.

"So," he said.

"Let's play a game," I said out of nowhere. I took one more gulp of my beer before setting it down on the nightstand, before turning to lay on my stomach.

"A game?" He asked laughing. "What are we four?" I looked at him.

"Would you rather sit here and have quality awkward time?" I asked.

"Alright, what game?" He asked.

"Never have I ever."

"Oh, you're going down."

"We're gonna need some more beers then," I said, walking out of the room."

***

"I win," I say, setting down a half empty beer bottle. Ash and I had gone through a lot of beers but I didn't drink nearly as much as him, which is why it came as a surprise to me that he was still half sober. "You're a bad boy Ashley Purdy," I laughed, laying down next to him on the floor.

"What can I say Aaron... I'm an outlaw," he said to me.

"You know," I started, "Not all outlaws have to be completely bad."

"Well I'm not completely bad," He said smiling at me. I laughed slightly.

"Prove it," I dared him. There was a long moment of silence, before I looked at him,and realized he was staring at me.

"What?" I asked. We were so close by now, I could feel his warm breath fanning my face.

"You're beautiful," he said, before closing the small gap in between us. His lips pressed against mine. It was like a shock of electricity, and I wanted to stop but I couldn't. I was enjoying every second of it.

Ash pulled me on top of him, deepening the kiss,but then pulled away.

"Is this bad?" He asked.

"Very," I smiled at him.

"Good," he said, before reuniting his lips with mine.

That night, one thing lead to another, and....And he gave me something I had never taken before..