+The Prøxīe's+

+The Prøxīe's+

      "Y/n?" He asked full of sadness. Clutching on to my shoulders tightly like if he let go I might fade away and disappear. "T-Toby?" I said his name again a little more louder. "WH-WHAT'S GOING O-ON!?" Skylar, my friend asked loudly ruining the moment. "Shut up Skylar..." I said. "Y/n i-is that r-really y-you!?" Toby asked me continuing the moment. Even through the dark night and his goggles I could still see his eyes, they were more dull, and right now they were full of shock, sorrow,  and sadness. "Y-yes it's me... I-is that you T-Toby?" I asked, stuttering for no reason at all, maybe from excitement, maybe from another emotion, but that  doesn't   matter right now.  "Y-yes I-I-it's me!!! T-Toby r-r-Rogers ! I-I can't believe y-you found me!" He said as his sad tone turned into happiness and excitement. He started to hug me so tight that I thought my eyes would pop out. "C-cant b-breathe..." I said softy because of my lost of air. "O-oh s-sorry!" Toby said quickly and stopped hugging me. His eyes were full of happiness and joy now, it sparkled a bit, like if his old dull eyes just now disappeared. His eyes traveled behind me. "Who's th-that?" He asked as he pointed at Skylar who was hiding behind me the whole time.    I finally noticed she was hiding behind me the whole time. "Oh! This is Skylar! One of my friends I made that always visits me just to annoy me with Creepypasta stories and how cute and she thinks Je-" my mouth was covered by Skylar who was hot pink in the face. "SH! Don't talk about my love for the hot killer!" She whispered yell into my ear. "Okay okay what ever..." I whispered back.

        She put her hands back and I looked right back at Toby who was still smiling like crazy. Even through his mouth guard it was obvious he was smiling. "So... What now?" I asked Toby. For a second it looked like a light bulb appeared above his head. "Let m-me show you a-around the mansion I li-live in! But be quite we mi-ght get caught." He said smiling widely. This reminded me back then when me and Toby just break into houses and look around in secret, I don't know why but we did it, and we loved it! "Yes! I would love to see where you live!" I said happily and hugged him. He became stiff for a second but quickly hugged me back. "This remind me of o-ld times... You wo-uld always hug me a-fter we break into a h-house." He said a bit teasingly. "Sh-shut up..." I said as I quickly let go.  "Can Skylar come?" I asked him as I looked at my friend who is just staring at me, I'm going to have to explain when we get home... "Sure! The m-more the merrier!" He said as he grabbed my hand and I grabbed Skylar's and we dashed through the open gates and towards the double doors of the mansion. Before he opened the door he warned us. "What ever you do, do NOT catch any attention from other living things in there." He sounded really serious, so serious that he wasn't even twitching... Or as I call it, ticking. Toby looked down at my feet. "Like that." He said while looking at my feet. I looked down at my feet to see myself tapping them. "What the..." I got cut off by Toby. "Wow ! Tick Tock aka Poison Rose till ticks!" He started to laugh. My face went bright red from embarrassment, a feeling I haven't gotten since the day I last played the flute for him.

      "C-can we just go I-in now!?" I quietly yelled. He stopped laughing, "oh sure! Okay let's go in!" He said as he quietly opened the door. (This is how I images the mansion so don't argue) when we entered there was a five seat long couch, and on either side there was an arm chair. The one closet to the door was close to the couch. The other arm chair was a bit far from the couch. In front of the dark red couch was a large  TV that looked a bit old, but really huge. On the right I saw a wooden stair case with a red carpet on it all the way from the bottom to the top. Of course it had the fence. Right in front of me was a room with no door. Inside it looked like a dining room. It WAS a dining room. A huge long table wih a lot of chairs and one huge seat at the very end. Then there was a different room connected to it but I couldn't see it from all the way from the entrance. It was probably the kitchen. The next thing I saw was a dark hallway. "So this is the living room, over there is the dining room, connected to it in the very back is the kitchen and down that hallway right there is my boss's office and bedroom. Upstairs is all the bedrooms and in the basement is a lab..." Toby said. He said it like there was something else in the basement. But I didn't care, I keep secrets too. He walked us upstairs revealing a bunch of doors different decor and name tags. Some names carved in, written, or placed on. I wasn't surprise to see Skylar drool over a door with the words 'Jeff' written in blood. But all of a sudden Toby stopped. He quickly turned his head around.

       "Hide behind me!" He yelled whispered and me and Skylar quickly hid behind him. We heard two pairs of foot steps coming towards us. "Ugh, Toby why are you back so soon?" A annoyed boy voice said. "Well I-I just f-f-finished up w-with my k-kills quickly t-today, I-is there a p-problem 'Tim'?" Toby said "I told you not to call me that!" The boy voice said angrily. "T-Toby I-is her something w-wrong ? Y-your more p-pale and y-your stuttering m-more than usual." A shy cute boy voice said. In the other hand, Skylar was freaking out while I'm just playing calm. "Wh-what!? I-I-I'm perfectly f-fine!" Toby said with a hint of worry. "You hiding something" the other voice said. "N-no I'm n-not!" Toby yelled. "Pl-please move T-Toby..." The shy voice said. "NO!" Toby yelled even louder. I know he was gritting his teeth. "Move. Now. Or. We'll. Tell. Slender." The other voice said in a darkly mannered voice. "Fine... B-but just d-don't kill them..." Toby said and then he stepped to the left revealing me and Skylar who is hiding behind me. I was just making my normal face. They just kept staring at me which made me in uncomfy. So I said something to make it not awkward. "Uhh... Sup?" I said as I raised my hand. Toby just face palmed and the two boys that were staring at me had a 'wtf' face. "Why?" The masked one asked Toby. Then Toby started to explain why I'm important I him and why I'm here and why not to kill my friend... Yet...

     "Ugh okay fine I won't tell or kill, but only if you stop calling me Tim!" The one called Masky said to Toby as he put his hand out towards Toby. "Deal" Toby said as he shakes his hand. The two boys known as Masky and Hoodie turned towards me. Masky looked kinda cool while Hoodie looked kinda cute. "Hey, I'm Masky, it's nice to meet you." He said nicely. "H-hi I-I-I'm h-hoodie... I-it's n-nice to m-m-meet you..." The hooded one said shyly looking to the side. I smiled brightly, "nice to meet you Masky and Hoodie! I'm y/n as you know but some call me Tick Tock, Poison Rose, or Problem Child... Pick the right name to call me." I said as I sat up from the floor and pulled Skylar up. "Well, I must head home now! Nice meeting you proxies! And nice seeing you too 'Ticci Toby!'" I giggled as I ran through the hallway and down the stairs. "Wha! HEY!!!" I heard Toby yell as I left the mansion. Me and Skylar ran... Well I ran dragging Skylar finding my way out of the forest. When we finally reached the side walk of the street we lived in we both sat down and rest. 'I just met proxies, killers of humanity...' I thought.

Tick Tock don't get caught.
Run away there's no reason to stay.
You can run you can hide.
But there's no way to save you from this
destiny.
Help me...